16th March 2013, 12:54 AM
shersingh meena

Minimum rank required to get government job in GATE exam for mechanical engineering in ST category?

what is the minimum rank required to get govt. job in gate exam for mechanical engineering in ST catagory?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to get a government job in any company after getting 304 rank in GATE(PH category)?
  2. Minimum rank required to get government job in GATE exam?
  3. What is the procedure of GATE? Minimum marks required to get a good government job?
  4. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  5. Minimum GATE rank required to get a government job? I am studying B.E ECE
  6. How to join NTPC after completing MCA?
  7. What is the minimum marks required to get in GATE?
  8. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 29401 rank in GATE(Mechanical)?
  9. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  10. What is the minimum percentile required in GATE to get through IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cut off marks of GATE for admission in M.Tech.(Mechanical Engineering) in IITs through OPEN category
  12. In which colleges will my son get admission after scoring 1015 rank in GATE Mechanical Engineering? In which IITs can he get into?
  13. Minimum marks required in GATE exam to take admission in top 3 IIT's?
  14. What are my chances of getting M.Tech program after attaining 29712 rank in mechanical engineering through GATE? I belong to SC category
  15. What are the minimum marks required to get government MBBS seat in AP under OBC category?
  16. Is it possible to get a job through GATE score?
  17. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam? -- [New]
  18. Courses that I can do after UG in BSc Physics?
16th March 2013, 12:43 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get government job in GATE exam for mechanical engineering in ST category?

There will be no such minimum rank for getting the govt job.

If you already wrote GATE 2013 and got qualified , you may filled up some of the forms in PSU's with your hall ticket number.

If your having good rank and if the company things your eligible by seeing your score card they will send call letter to you for further interview process.

Just you need that u had applied for that job.

ALL public sector units last date already over for this year.

If your going to write next year work hard to get good rank and try to get good rank as its hard to tell because its depends on number of candidates appeared and have applied for same post u need.

cut of marks for ST/SC will be around 16 to 18 every year in GATE.
31st May 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get government job in GATE exam for mechanical engineering in ST category?

is gate exam useful for government jobs?
11th June 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

how many marks should get a student to get a govt job through gate for (BC-B category)?
30th June 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What the score required for eee student to get govt job
6th August 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

in 1 year how many times the gate exam will be conducted
7th August 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

which company will get for just elligible student
17th August 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What the score required for eee student to get govt job
17th October 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 59.54% in my engg degree(electronics). am i eligible to apply for psu coz most of the psu's eligibility criteria is min 60%.......
18th October 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I am G.BALAKRISHNAN final year student. what are the qualification to get the government job. what are the subjects very importent to that.mention expecting marks in gate for sc
3rd January 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

hey...m a second yr mechanical student....i wann know about the requirement of being a student of mumbai iit???
17th June 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir, What are the chances for me to get powergrid job with my 413 AIRrank 2014
13th September 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How many marks will I need to get in gate 2015 in ece with sc category to get govt job
25th January 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How many rank i have to get in GATE exam for PSU Govt. Jobs? I am in general caste.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?