19th February 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers for Business Statistics, Taxation, Financial Accounting and FSBI of B.Com 2nd year?

I am a student of Bcom (Gen)2nd year.as my exams are starting from 16 March 2016,I am in need of model question papers of all the subjects except languages i.e.,Business Statistics,Taxation,Financial Accounting and FSBI. Sir I am in very much in need of it please provide me those.Make me available these model papers before 1 March 2016. Send it to my email:-ankithinnani96@gmail. Waiting eagerly for your response.Hope you will...

15th March 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for Business Statistics, Taxation, Financial Accounting and FSBI of B.Com 2nd year?

Hi,i'm studying bcom general 2nd year preparing for my exams.since my exams are starting from 20th march 2017 I request you for the previous year model question papers of all subjects bcom general 2nd year for my better preparation.Please send the question papers for the mentioned Email [email protected] Hope you will send them soon.Waiting for your papers since urgency...THANK U SIR.
17th March 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for Business Statistics, Taxation, Financial Accounting and FSBI of B.Com 2nd year?

I am a student of Bcom computers. I completed my degree but I have one backlog in b.Com 2nd year subject FSBI subject only sir, as my FSBI exam is on 23 march 2018,I am in need of model question papers of FSBI subject. Sir I am in very much in need of it please provide me those.Make me available these model papers before 20 march 2018. Send it to my email:-madhavi24274@gmail. Waiting eagerly for your response.Hope you will..send them soon.Waiting for your papers since urgency...THANK U SIR.

9th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i m bhavya i need model paper for business statistics semester 3 i m studying b.com(vocational)my exams are starting at oct 17 i need a model paper of previous years please send me to my mail [email protected] urgent i m so sacred of my exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?