9th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?

Sir now i get the admission for bsc science, now i want to change the course which is BSC Genetic Engineering. How to get this

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for BSc Genetic Engineering?
  2. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  3. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  5. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  6. What is the difference between simple B.Sc. and B.Sc. Honours course? -- [New]
  7. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
  8. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  9. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  10. Can I do genetic engineering after studying BSc Agriculture?
  11. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  12. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  13. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  14. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  15. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  16. Best colleges in India for PG in Genetic Engineering?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2012, 12:16 AM
rati23dec

Default Re: How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?

Hi...Dear
BBA stands for BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

the eligibulity for this exam is any 10+2 exam with 45% in english

THE SYLLABUS FOR 1ST YEAR

in first year divide in to two sems

**First sem:-

1) Business Organisation & System

2) Business Communication Skills

3) Business Accounting

4) Business Economics (Micro)

5) Business Mathematics

6) Business Demography &
Environmental Studies

**Second sem

1) Principles of Managements

2) Principles of Marketing

3) Principles of Finance

4) Basics of Cost Accounting

5)Business Statistics

6) Business Informatics

the major sub:in BBA

>> Principles of Management

>> Business Mathematics and Statistics

>> Business Economics

>> Introduction to Operations Research

>> Financial and Management Accounting

>> Production and Material Management

>> Personnel Management and Industrial Relations

>> Marketing Management

>> Business Data Processing

>> Business Laws
ALL THE BEST DEAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?