5th August 2011, 09:50 PM
kahek

Model question papers and the exam pattern of CSEB exam? Is the recruitment held every year?

sir,
i have completed B.E. in eee branch .i wanted the model question papers as well as the exam pattern for cseb exam..and wanted to know that is the recruitment of cseb held every year???

3rd December 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers and the exam pattern of CSEB exam? Is the recruitment held every year?

please give the model question paper for cseb exam
16th April 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers and the exam pattern of CSEB exam? Is the recruitment held every year?

i have completed my be in mechanical branch. i want syllabus and model question paper for cseb recruitment and when cseb recruitment held.
21st March 2013, 08:11 PM
hari.yadaw

Dear sir,
please send me question paper of je exam 2010.
4th May 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send me question paper of je exam 2012 cseb email ;- [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/model-question-papers-exam-pattern-cseb-exam-recruitment-held-every-year-316552.html#ixzz2SIkJ90On
10th May 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir plzz send me AE n JE cseb mechanical syllubus n previod question pepar...
My mail [email protected]
23rd February 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my engg. from EEE branch.please send me syallbus and previous year papers for AE and JE post and when cseb recruitment held.
My mail is [email protected]
6th October 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Co operative service examination board previous question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?