30th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?

i want model papers of net entrance exam&mathematics syllabus for net entrance exam and also maths model papers

10th July 2012, 07:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want model papers of net entrance exam&mathematics syllabus for net entrance exam and also maths model papers
In order to check out the syllabus of National Eligibility Test for Mathematics Sciences, refer to the link provided below:

Syllabus of Mathematical Sciences

To download the Model Question paper of Mathematical Sciences for National Eligibility Test, refer to below mentioned link:

Model Question Paper of Mathematical Sciences
25th July 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?

i am completed bsc cs with 78%. i would like to study bed or msc. i wish to one degree in cross.so which degree i will choose bed or msc. in my stiuvation i am doing work with study.
Then in my qualifiction bsc gives which type of part time job. i want to salary for above 50000. i will to try what kind of job?qualification bsc bed or msc gives good job with salary? which is best?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?