12th January 2012, 07:05 PM
qamr

How may I get syllabus, previous year question papers and model question papers for Ph.D entance exam of Allahabad University?

sir main allahabad univsty se phd urdu krna chahti hun mujhe entrance ka syllabus,model paper aur old que.paper chahye kis website se download krun?entrance form kb tk ayega?
please reply on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Download previous year question papers of Allahabad University PhD(Environmental Sciences) entrance exam. -- [New]
  2. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
  3. Previous year syllabus and Ph.D entrance exam papers?
  4. Previous question papers of PhD entrance exam for Computer Science?
  5. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  6. Detailed information, syllabus and previous year question papers of PhD(Management Studies) entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  7. Previous year question paper and model question papers of Allahabad high court ARO examination
  8. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Previous PhD entrance exam question papers?
  10. Previous year question papers of B.Sc Maths for entrance exam of Allahabad University?
  11. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  12. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  13. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  14. Previous years question papers of Allahabad University? I am appearing the entrance exam for MSc maths -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Model and previous years solved question papers of Postal Assistant exam
  16. LLM from NLU entrance exam previous year question papers?
  17. Previous year question papers of Allahabad Bank PO exam?
  18. Syllabus for PhD entance exam in Computer science and engineering?
24th March 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get syllabus, previous year question papers and model question papers for Ph.D entance exam of Allahabad University?

how will i get the syllabus of phd in allahabad university
25th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get syllabus, previous year question papers and model question papers for Ph.D entance exam of Allahabad University?

How can i get last year Q. Paper of B.A. Entrance exam in Alld U.
9th May 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How can i get last year Q. Paper of BSc Entrance exam in Alld U.
13th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

bus bsc ka question paper dekhna hai
28th August 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam pls,tell about the syabullas of ph.d entrance exam in lucknow university? thanking you. email id= [email protected]
15th October 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How may I get syllabus, previous year question papers and model question papers for Ph.D entance exam (sOCIALOGY) of Allahabad University ?
12th December 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz send me bhu m.sc mathmatics old entrance papers and suggest some preparation idea.
27th April 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me allahabad University PhD mathematics enterence paper of previous year..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?