19th January 2012, 08:10 PM
vansan

Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC housing finance limited?

pls send me model question for the post of Assistant in LIC Housing Finance Limited...And mainly i need a guidance for General Awareness session.

16th October 2012, 08:48 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Default Re: Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC housing finance limited?

LIFE INSURANCE COOPERATION - Assistant

* Paper pattern is as like Bank exam
* Questions Asked on following topics
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
- English Language

Books can be purchased online and on stores......
* LIC housing finance Ltd. Executive Assistant Recruitment - Upkar
* LIC housing finance Ltd. Executive Assistant Recruitment -RPH

Model paper are attached ......You can see them......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf English-Language-.pdf(604.1 KB, 1420 views)
File Type: pdf Numerical-Ability-Solved-Clerk-Exam-2011.pdf(562.4 KB, 1117 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning-Solved-Clerk-Exam-2011.pdf(535.2 KB, 999 views)
13th January 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC housing finance limited?

any book online pdf format for lic housing finance asistant exam?
14th January 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want study questions for lic housing exam. how types of questions ?
19th January 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Please sir send me lic assistance model paper previous paper at my email [email protected]
21st January 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

how much time do you allocate for exam
22nd January 2013, 07:54 AM
aks3101

Please send me model question for the post of Assistant in LIC Housing Finance Limited.2013 ..And mainly i need a guidance for General Awareness session.
10th February 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Please sir send me lic assistance model paper previous paper at my email shrutifrnds,[email protected]
11th February 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. pls send me the model question paper for the post of assistant in LIC housing finance to my Id [email protected]
11th February 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,This is anusha,I applied for LIC HFL .Kindly Provide the Question paper pattren and syllabus... Kindly send to [email protected]
6th March 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.... plz kindly send mi the model question paperand syllabus for the post of assistant in lic housing finance ltd to my Id [email protected] ....plzz sir need ur help
8th March 2014, 04:38 PM

Red face Re: Model question papers for the post of Assistant in LIC housing finance limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansan View Post
pls send me model question for the post of Assistant in LIC Housing Finance Limited...And mainly i need a guidance for General Awareness session.
thank you
12th March 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. pls send me the model question paper for the post of assistant in LIC housing finance to my mail. Id: [email protected]
20th March 2014, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I applied for LIC housing finance assistant post for 2014.please send me the model papers of the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?