11th May 2011, 11:56 PM
shakeela parveen

Will I get a seat in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 934 in HSC exam?

i have got 934 marks in hsc examination will i get seat in advanced zoology and biotechnology

11th October 2011, 10:06 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Will I get a seat in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 934 in HSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeela parveen View Post
i have got 934 marks in hsc examination will i get seat in advanced zoology and biotechnology
Dear friend this is totally depend on the cut-off if there is cut-off very high then there is less chances.........

But you have done very well in 12th class that's why don't take tension you get a seat surely for this courses...........

It is totally depend on the forms and how much student apply for this courses and how much seat is available ..........

But there is maximum chance you can get a seat because you have done good score in HSC................

That's why you do apply and leave it on your luck,if you have with your luck then you can sure get a seat.....................
11th May 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 934 in HSC exam?

wil i get a seat on advanced zoo. and biotech whle my marks is 676
20th March 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in Advanced Zoology and Biotechnology after scoring 934 in HSC exam?

now i wrote the 12th public exam. i am a biology student. i think i will get btwn 1000 and 1050. so can i get the seat in loyola college for the course b.sc advanced zoology and biotechnology in councelling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?