24th March 2012, 08:33 PM
mehraraaj22

Model question papers and previous years papers for upcoming LDC exam of KVS?

dear sir plz send me model question papers or previous years question papers for the upcoming LDC exam of the KVS on my email id i.e. [email protected]. Also plz suggest me some books for the same.

26th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers and previous years papers for upcoming LDC exam of KVS?

plz tell me the syllabus of ldc xam quickly....
26th June 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers and previous years papers for upcoming LDC exam of KVS?

dear sir plz send me model question papers or previous years question papers for the upcoming LDC exam of the KVS on my email id i.e. [email protected]. Also plz suggest me some books for the same.
27th June 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir plz send me model question paper for the ldc exam .i request for the all question
27th June 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Plz send me the KVS LDC model papers & syllabus for the upcoming exam at "[email protected]" at your earliest concern.
27th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for.

Please go through them to learn more about the question pattern.

If you have anymore queries, feel free to post in the same thread.

Hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf solved full ssc paper.pdf(622.2 KB, 1272 views)
File Type: pdf ssc 28.11.2008 general inteligency.pdf(614.5 KB, 577 views)
File Type: pdf ssc english 2010.pdf(623.8 KB, 540 views)
File Type: pdf SSC-(Arithmetical-Abiligy)-.pdf(463.2 KB, 526 views)
24th July 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, pls tell me model paper and which department i mean ldc
27th July 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir plz send me model question papers or previous years question papers for the upcoming LDC exam of the KVS on my email id [email protected] Also plz suggest me some books for the same.
24th August 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam
Please send me model question papers for the upcoming LDC exam of the KVS on my.Emai Id. [email protected].
28th October 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam
Please send me model question papers for the upcoming LDC exam of the KVS on my.Email [email protected]
6th December 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to get the previous question paper for LDC post in KVS on my Email id- [email protected]
22nd January 2018, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Manisha, I am preparing for kvs LDC exam kindly, share me previous solved paper in given mail Id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?