20th January 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top institutions for doing M.B.B.S. in Jammu & Kashmir and their admission procedure and fees?

My daughter has recently been declared successful in 12th standard with science subjects by the board of school education J&K. She has secured 87.2 % marks & wants to do M.B.B.S.through some reputed institution. Now my questions are :-
1.Which are the reputed institutions for MBBS?
2.What is the admission procedure in these institutions?
3.By when should I apply?
4.What is the selection criteria in these institutions?
5.What is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir?
  2. How may I get admission in top colleges of Jammu and Kashmir if I belong to Chhattisgarh?
  3. How to get admission in MBBS in J&K without donation?
  4. Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?
  5. What is the admission procedure for M.Sc Mathematics for session 2018 for Jammu and Kashmir University?
  6. List of colleges offering Biomedical Diploma course in Jammu & Kashmir?
  7. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  8. Can a student of Jammu and Kashmir take admission in UG course of MBBS
  9. Where should I apply to do three months winter training in EEE in Jammu & Kashmir? Procedure to do it?
  10. List of colleges(In Jammu & Kashmir) along with their fee structure, address and contact details, offering BBA degree for a student having only 43% in 12th?
  11. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  12. Can I study MBBS from colleges of Jammu and kashmir and AP
  13. What is the fee of MBBS in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in government college?
  14. List of top five CBSE schools of Jammu and Kashmir for taking admission in Jammu City? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the best institutions for intermediate?
  16. Admission in B.Ed in Jammu Kashmir University after graduating 11 years back with 48%?
  17. Can I study MBBS in medical college of J&K and AP?
  18. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd January 2018, 01:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the top institutions for doing M.B.B.S. in Jammu & Kashmir and their admission procedure and fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has recently been declared successful in 12th standard with science subjects by the board of school education J&K. She has secured 87.2 % marks & wants to do M.B.B.S.through some reputed institution. Now my questions are :-
1.Which are the reputed institutions for MBBS?
2.What is the admission procedure in these institutions?
3.By when should I apply?
4.What is the selection criteria in these institutions?
5.What is the fee structure?
Following are the top institute for M.B.B.S in Jammu and Kashmir with their fee structure and admission criteria mentioned below :

Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Science, Jammu
Fees- Rs 39,000/- per year
Admission is given on the basis of NEET entrance score.

Government Medical College, Srinagar
Fees- Rs 20,000/- per year

Government Medical College, Jammu
Fees- RS 25,000 per year

Sheri Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences
Fees- Rs 44,000/- per year
Admission is given on the basis of NEET score

Note: Fees can be changed from year to year and vary from institute to institute. So, please contact the college office regarding exact fee details and also the application date for the admission to M.B.B.S program.
22nd January 2018, 06:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top institutions for doing M.B.B.S. in Jammu & Kashmir and their admission procedure and fees?

To get admission for MBBS in Jammu & Kashmir you need to fulfill few eligibility requirements and follows few steps which are mentioned below.

Admission process:
- You need to apply and attend for the NEET exam.
- You need to qualify the exam in merit.
- After the results are declared the J & K BOPEE will issue the merit the list.
- Based on the list you need to attend for the document verification.
- You need to attend for the counseling.
- Based on the score they’ll release the selection list. If you are in the selection list then you’ll be given admission for MBBS in J & K.

There are many colleges which provide MBBS course in Jammu & Kashmir. Some of them are listed below:

- Acharya shri chander college of Medical Science, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
- Government medical college, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
- Government medical college, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
- Sher - i - Kashmir institute of Medical Science, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
- Adesh para medical college, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
- All India institute of local self government, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
- Galaxy paramedical college, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?