29th May 2012, 07:14 PM
shyam01_soni01

Model question papers for summer exam of AMIE which are useful for me?

sir, iwant some model paper for summer exam of amie which r useful for me to clear the material scince paper summer 2012

5th June 2012, 04:08 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Model question papers for summer exam of AMIE which are useful for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyam01_soni01 View Post
sir, iwant some model paper for summer exam of amie which r useful for me to clear the material scince paper summer 2012

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS AMIE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of AMIE exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation..

-> To know more about the exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to find out the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year model papers and prepare for the exam accordingly..

-> Spend some valuable time daily for preparation and prepare a schedule with the particular topics and try to cover them every day..

-> Work hard every day till your exams, the for sure you can clear it with flying colors..

Quote:
God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest.!
Attached Files
File Type: zip AMIE.zip(2.63 MB, 67 views)
File Type: pdf AMIE_exam_syllabus.pdf(31.8 KB, 137 views)
File Type: zip AMIE_SectionA.zip(3.38 MB, 91 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?