15th February 2011, 04:00 PM
jaryalsunil

How to download the study material or old question papers of AMIE Section A?

Dear sir

Please guide me and tell me about this how I can download study material or old question paper & other study material related to AMIE section A.
I am going to appear in exam in summer I will be higly oblidge for that.

Thanks
Sunil kumar
UK

6th August 2011, 02:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to download the study material or old question papers of AMIE Section A?

Previous year AMIE Section A papers.

Quote:
Dear siR Please guide me and tell me about this how I can download study material or old question paper & other study material related to AMIE section A.
AMIE i.e Associate member of the Institution of Engineers is a program to get A Engineering Degree who are unable to get this Degree conducted by umbrella institution Consists of Section A and Section B.

Section A consists of Fundamental of Design and Manufacturing,Material Science and Engineering,Computing and Informatics & Society and Environment.

Section B consists of Engineering Management. .

Both the Exam Held twice in a Year. Commonly called as Winter (December Exam)and Summer (June Exam) Exam

As you need Section A papers :- See the attachment. For Section B you can refer this Link Engineering Management Papers

You can Go to AMIE blog for More details about anything.amiehelp.blogspot.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Computer Science.pdf(166.1 KB, 628 views)
File Type: pdf Computer_Summer_05.pdf(850.1 KB, 391 views)
File Type: pdf Design_Summer_05.pdf(816.0 KB, 665 views)
6th August 2011, 03:28 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to download the study material or old question papers of AMIE Section A?

hi dear
I attach the following subject question paper of AMIE:-

*Fundamental of Design & Manufacturing

*Material Science & engineering
21st October 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to download the study material or old question papers of AMIE Section A?

How can I get the course materials for AMIE in Bangladesh?

Thanking you
Habibul Huda
Cell: 0088-01814-766937.
Bangladesh
3rd November 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

plz let me know how to download design material

prasad
bbsr/m
25th February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

When will gpsc exam for dentist
7th July 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR
as im diploma holder doing AMIE sec A pls send me study materials of sec A Subjects(AD 301,AD 302,AD 303,AD 304) and old question papers , email id is [email protected].

thank you
11th July 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How to download the study material or old question papers of AMIE Section A?
13th July 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

how to download amie section b previous years question papers of mechanical enngg if any body had pls send post
25th November 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i want study material for section A.......
23rd March 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

here i am newly joined iei but how can i download last 5 years questions paper pls send the last 5 years question paper, to [email protected]
11th April 2020, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

hi sir this is Dhananjay Gore I can u share me soft copy of section A books (Publication Jain).
4 subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?