10th February 2011, 07:14 PM
t.k.anitha

Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

i have finished m.sc electronics ... i would like to join mtech electronics at pondicherry university so i need model question papers of entrance exam and syllabus

14th February 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

i am studying b.sc physics 2nd year and i would like to write an entrance exam in pondicherry university,so i need a modal question paper to join m.sc physics.
26th February 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

i want to jhoin mtech in pondicherry university...can i know the exam notification details for mtech and its syllabus...my mail id is [email protected]
26th February 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

i want to jhoin in mtech so i want to know the exam notification of 2011....and its syllabus
5th March 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

i want to join m.tech (electronics) in pondicherry university so i want [email protected] , tis my mail id
6th March 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

hi friend i too want the model q p ... for electronics. can u send me my id [email protected]
11th March 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir Good evening . I want the syallubus of the compupter science and Engineering for M.Tech Admission, if possible please send me the details of the syallubus for M.Tech admission in computer science and Engineering for my Email.id: [email protected], [email protected]
12th March 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir Good evening . I want the syallubus of the compupter science and Engineering for M.Tech Admission, if possible please send me the details of the syallubus for M.Tech admission in computer science and Engineering for my Email.id:
[email protected]
18th March 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join pondicherry university for M-tech Cmputer Science.so kindly
plz send me the previous year Entrance exam Question Paper and the Syllabus to my mail
my mail id is [email protected]
22nd March 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join pondicherry university for M-tech electronics.so kindly
plz send me the previous year Entrance exam Question Paper and the Syllabus to my mail
23rd March 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

iam doing final year B.E(IT) in annamalai university,i would i like to do M.Tech in pondicherry university .give me the model question papers for entrance exam
23rd March 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

pls send previous Entrance exam papers for m tech ece conducted by pandichery university to my mail id:[email protected]
26th March 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.tech in BIOTECHNOLOGY.. n im interested in the fields like food science n & marine biology. so i request u to send the syllabus and model question papers for m.sc entrance exam particularly in the above fields. [email protected] dis is my mail id.
4th April 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join pondicherry university for M-tech electronics.so kindly
5th April 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,I would like 2 know the syllabus for M.Tech exam in CSE.Can u send the syllabus 2 my mail?my mail id:[email protected]
7th April 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I would like to join in M.Tech Nano Sciences & Technology. Could you please send me the syllabus and model question papers. My mail id : [email protected]
8th April 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,i would like to join m.tech electronics in pondicherry university . can u send me the modal questions and syallabus to my mail id:[email protected].
9th April 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me syllabus&model question paper for mtech nanotecnology entrance xam...My mail id: [email protected]
12th April 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model question paper and its syllabus for msc microbiology.............mail id : [email protected]
13th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me syllabus&model question paper for M-Tech (Nanotecnology) and M-Tech(Electronics) entrance Exam.. of Pondicherry central university my mail ID is [email protected]
16th April 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i want some previous yr sample papers of mtech(electronics,green energy tech.) of pondicherry uni..plz send at my mail: [email protected]
19th April 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i am applying m.tech(electronic) in pondicherry central university i need entrance syllabus
pls send the details if any one know my email id : [email protected]
21st April 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i get model question papers and syllabus ror m.sc. food science and m.sc. food technology entrance exams in pondiuniversity.
23rd April 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

hi am anvesh
i had applied for mtech in electronics in pondi university can any on give me syllabus for its entrance exam
if any one know the syllabus plz do reply asap to mail or here
my mail id: [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 02:35 AM
naiduanvesh

hi this is anvesh plz give me syllabus for admission test of pondi university for mtech in electronics
plz do send me asap to my mail
mail id: [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i need m.tech model question papers and syllabus in networking and internet security..... pls send it to my mail id:[email protected]
25th April 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

hii, i would like to write pondicherry university entrance M.Tech CSE exam, Suggest me what is that exam pattern and preparation procedure.. reply me as soon as possible.... plz..
my mail id [email protected]
29th April 2011, 12:08 AM
JP@

The patter for M.Tech. (Computer Science) and M.Tech. (Network & Internet Engg.) wil be objective type. It covers the basics of Data Structures, Computer Networks, Digital Electronics, DBMS, OS. if possible hav a look at "MCQs" in computer Science book written by author Timothy williams. All d Best to Every ONe...........
11th May 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I would like to join M.Tech(electronics)in pondycherry uni. pls. kindly send syllabus and model qes. to my mail ID. My mail ID is [email protected].
11th May 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join pondicherry university for M-tech in computer science.so kindly
12th May 2011, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

plz sir send the entrance exame pattern for mtech admission to pondicherry university
my branch is electronics & comm.plz sir reply soon on my mail,my email add is
[email protected]
12th May 2011, 11:19 AM
bhargavap

[QUOTE=Unregistered;618929]Sir I want to join pondicherry university for M-tech in computer science.so kindly
14th May 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, My aim to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech in Network and internet engineering.so kindly send me the previous year enterance examquestion papaers and syllabus.My mail id is [email protected]
14th May 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, I want to join pondicherry university for M-tech in Network and internet engineering.so kindly
15th May 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would lik to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech in computr science & Network and internet engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus to my mail id.
[email protected]
17th May 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would lik to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech Network and internet engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id : [email protected]
18th May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would lik to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech in computr science & Network and internet engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus to my mail id. [email protected]
19th May 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir, i apply integrated course msc c.s. pls send me previous year entrance exam question paper and syllabus. to my mail id: [email protected]
20th May 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i finish b.tech mechanical and apply m.tech green energy tech mechanical for entrance what type of question papers are prepare
25th May 2011, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, i would lik to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech Network and internet engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id : [email protected]
25th May 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

25th May 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir, i would lik to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech Network and internet engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id :[email protected]
25th May 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: Can I get Solved Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
25th May 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want previous Msc chemical science entrance question papers of pondicherry university.please.....
26th May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

model question paper pondy entrance exam M.Tech(computer science)
14th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

how was the entrance exam? and when are the results
14th June 2011, 02:46 PM
bhaskar872

how was the pondicherry university entrance exam for electronics and when are the results?
19th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

previous entrance exam papers for M.tech (in VLSI) for MITS(Mody institute of technology and science)
Mail at: [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me syllabus & model question paper for M-Tech (Electrial) entrance Exam.. of Pondicherry central university my mail ID is [email protected]
5th September 2011, 07:35 PM
immanuelsivi

iwould like to join mtech green technology at pondicherry university so i need model question papers of entrance exam and syllabus[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?