8th January 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers of VRO syllabus? Topics in aptitude and reasoning?

i want to know how the question paper model is there for vro.syllabus of vro.please tell me the topics in the apptitude and reasoning.G.K means according to district or whole India .Social studies from which class and also upto which class.plaese give answer to my question

8th January 2012, 08:36 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Model question papers of VRO syllabus? Topics in aptitude and reasoning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know how the question paper model is there for vro.syllabus of vro.please tell me the topics in the apptitude and reasoning.G.K means according to district or whole India .Social studies from which class and also upto which class.plaese give answer to my question

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF VRO EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of VRO exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the syllabus of the exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam..

-> Spend some valuable time daily to prepare for the exam then for sure you will clear the exam..

-> Aptitude and reasoning questions will be common as the questions asked in the competitive exams..

-> To prepare for those sections online CLICK HERE!!!

-> General Knowledge will be from throughout India not only the district. There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for this section try to buy those and prepare well for the exam..

-> Attached GK e-book also in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory."
Attached Files
File Type: zip VRO.zip(75.6 KB, 309 views)
File Type: pdf VRO-VRA_Test_Syllabus.pdf(51.0 KB, 461 views)
File Type: pdf General Knowledge Fact Quiz Book - (Malestrom).pdf(1.99 MB, 920 views)
8th January 2012, 09:33 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model question papers of VRO syllabus? Topics in aptitude and reasoning?

Exam process for VRO/VRA:
Reasoning
english language
aptitude
general awareness
computer knowledge
total 100marks
time 120min
8th January 2012, 09:34 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model question papers of VRO syllabus? Topics in aptitude and reasoning?

Exam process for VRO/VRA:
Reasoning
english language
aptitude
general awareness
computer knowledge
total 100marks
time 120min
28th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hai........ i am Bhavani.
plz send me VRO & VRA model papers & Meterial.....
[email protected]
14th November 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm venkat, please send me vro privious question papers. [email protected]
18th December 2013, 03:17 PM

Hi kindly sent me past 5years vro questions papers my mail I.d is [email protected]
26th December 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi kindly sent me past 5years vro questions papers my mail I.d is [email protected]
27th December 2013, 02:32 PM
krishnababu9652862196

iam haribabu pls send vro&vra previous question paper with ans ,my email id [email protected]
27th December 2013, 02:34 PM
krishnababu9652862196

16th January 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers,and model papers in english language...to my mail id [email protected] am not getin model papers in english.
27th June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Send me previous exam papers of VRO in English to my mail ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?