22nd November 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Placement papers and important topics for preparation of Wipro Off-campus aptitude test?

sir,
i am karthika..i am preparing for wipro off campus...bcoz wipro called me for written test.so i need wipro off campus placement aptide question papers with answers.and also in aptitude how many topics i'l cover bcoz i am not good in aptitude...nw i have no time for covering all topics..so tel me the important topics in aptitude for wipro.and also the reasoning,english and technical....plz send me reply immediately...i am waiting for that....plz..plz send me immediately... tel me tips for clearing the wipro written test..........i awaiting for that.............

23rd November 2014, 04:07 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Placement papers and important topics for preparation of Wipro Off-campus aptitude test?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF WIPRO APTITUDE TEST:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Wipro aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern followed for the exam and prepare for it accordingly.

The pattern followed for the Wipro aptitude test is as follows,

-> Technical - 10 questions (From C language)

-> Quantitative - 20 questions.

-> Verbal Ability - 20 questions.

Total 50 questions in 1 hour.

Note: The above pattern was followed previous year and can be changed at any time. So, you need to make sure that you will be ready for all the common aptitude topics in order to get selected in the aptitude round.

CLICK HERE!! to take a mock online test for Wipro aptitude round.

CLICK HERE!! to learn the aptitude topics online.

Also attached some more preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it for your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wipro.zip(556.8 KB, 624 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 1226 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 549 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 472 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 691 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?