30th January 2012, 03:01 PM
sumantasingharay

Model question papers of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy?

please send me the model paper of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy in my email id as soon as possible. please do this favor for me. Thanking you.........

10th May 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy?

please send me the model paper of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy in my email id as soon as possible. please do this favor for me. Thanking you.........

My e-mail id is [email protected]
17th November 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy?

can you give me sample question & answer papers from the subjectChild Devlopment?
19th November 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

please send me west bengal primary tet exam papers with solved answers specially child development. [email protected]
19th November 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

19th November 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

19th November 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model paper of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy and Mathmatics in my email id ([email protected]) as soon as possible. please do this favor for me. Thanking you.........

Mrinal
23rd November 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

lease send me the model paper of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy in my email id as soon as possible. please do this favor for me. Thanking you.........

26th November 2012, 03:36 PM
amitorghosh

Arrow Re: Model question papers of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy?

Please send me TET sample question paper and answer of my e-mail address is- [email protected]
29th November 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model paper of west Bengal TET EXAM with answers in my email id [email protected]
30th November 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model paper of west Bengal TET EXAM with answers in my email id - [email protected]/[email protected]
1st December 2012, 08:49 PM
upmap

Please send me the model question paper of West Bengal TET of Hindi, English,Maths and Child Development and Pedagogy in my email id.Please do this favor for me. Thanking you.........My email-id:[email protected]
22nd December 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model question paper of west bengal TET of bengali,english,and child development and pedagogy in my email id.Thanking you..........My email id:[email protected]
11th January 2013, 08:30 PM
rakhesh roy

please send me the model paper of West Bengal primary TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy and Mathmatics in my email id ([email protected]) as soon as possible. please do this favor for me. Thanking you.........
21st January 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How can downlode the TET sylabus? Plz. send me to Email : riajul [email protected]
31st January 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How can downlode the TET sylabus? Plz. send me to Email prasenjit.priya.gmail.ccom
7th February 2013, 08:31 AM
jyoti prsad mallick

plz send the mock question paper of W.B.TET in hindi version
[email protected]
3rd March 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can the download tet syallabus pls send me to email ([email protected])
4th March 2013, 10:25 AM
biswanathroy007

16th March 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model paper of west bengal TET of bengali,.english and child development & pedagogy in my email id as soon as possible. please do this favour for me .my email id is:[email protected]
25th March 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model paper of west bengal TET of bengali,.english and child development & pedagogy in my email id as soon as possible. please do this favour for me .my email id is:[email protected]

my E-mail [email protected]
27th March 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumantasingharay View Post
[email protected]
28th March 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

my E-mail [email protected]
28th March 2013, 12:39 PM
coated12

please send me the model paper of west bengal TET of Nepali,.english and child development & pedagogy in my email id as soon as possible. please do this favour for me .my email id is:[email protected]

Thanks
25th October 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the model questions with answers of West Bengal TET
of Bengali,English,child development and pedagogy in my email I'd as soon as possible.my email I'd is:[email protected]
12th December 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model questions with answers of West Bengal TET of Bengali,English,Child Development,maths in my email..my id is [email protected]...
26th December 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

please send me names of book writers of child development and environment science for West Bengal TET. My email id is [email protected]....
27th December 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me names of book writers of child development and environment science for West Bengal TET. My email id is [email protected]....
28th January 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about west bengal primary tet "the best book" which of the book would be acceptable please inform me.
10th February 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model paper of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy in my email id as soon as possible. please do this favor for me. my email id is - [email protected].
Thanking you.........
12th February 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Please send model question paper?
16th February 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

please send me the wbssc tet model question paper .my id is [email protected]
28th February 2014, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me last few yers tet qustions varios states in india or tell me where i get tet questioń or answar mail id somyaray.2010@ gmail.com mob 7501139877
28th February 2014, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me last few yers tet qustions varios states in india or tell me where i get tet questioń or answar mail id somyaray.2010@ gmail.com mob 7501139877
9th March 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the model question papaer of TET- West Bengal at [email protected]. Please.
26th March 2014, 02:49 PM

Post Re: Model question papers of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy?

[QUOTE=sumantasingharay;1714100]please send me the model paper of West Bengal TET of Bengali, English and Child Development and Pedagogy in my email id as soon as possible.
30th June 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me the sample model questions of west bengal tet of english ,child development ,pedagory and social studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?