7th July 2011, 01:16 PM
rosy das

Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?

sir/madam,

I have completed my Class 12 from Assam in Assamese medium.
But recently I got married and now I stay in Siliguri, West Bengal. I want to complete my graduation (BA) but problem is the medium. I am a little weak in English and I don't know Bengali.
So, is it possible to do my Graduation in Assamese in West Bengal.I want my Exam centre in West Bengal only.
Please help.

your's sincerely,
Rosy Das
Siliguri
West Bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  4. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
  7. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  8. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  11. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  12. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  14. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  15. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  16. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence?
  17. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  18. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
12th January 2012, 07:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?

[QUOTE=rosy das;886810]sir/madam,

I have completed my Class 12 from Assam in Assamese medium.
But recently I got married and now I stay in Siliguri, West Bengal. I want to complete my graduation (BA) but problem is the medium. I am a little weak in English and I don't know Bengali.
So, is it possible to do my Graduation in Assamese in West Bengal.I want my Exam centre in West Bengal only.
Please help.

your's sincerely,
Rosy Das
Siliguri

It was earlier discussed by the education ministry to provide students the facility to give examination in their respective regional language but it hasn't been implemented yet.

You have asked the question in English and in the right language. It shows that you have decent command over the language. Hence, i would advise you to pursue your Bachelor degree course in English medium itself.

If necessary take tuition in English or join any academy which provide training in english and then apply for your degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?