11th January 2012, 09:56 AM
swagota paira

Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English?

sir,
i want to get some sample paper with answer of bengali and english for tet exam.
please send me in my email id.id [email protected]

1st February 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English?

Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English?

sir,
i want to get some sample paper with answer of bengali and english for school service{West Bengal} tet exam.
please send me in my email id.My id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-tet-exam-answers-bengali-english-567336.html#ixzz1l94Gbl2qD
25th February 2012, 09:34 PM
tapasgarai500

Default Re: Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English?

I want get some model question with answer for ssc tet examination

Sir, please send me by e=mail
My email id [email protected]
27th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to get some sample paper with answer of Bengali and English of tet emam.
Please send me in my email id, id is [email protected]
28th February 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me model Q paper of tet with answer.....thanking you.....
28th February 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

please send me west Bengal TET question papers with solution to my email id:[email protected]
1st March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to get some sample question papers with answer of Bengali and English for tet emam in West-Bengal.
Please send me at my email id, id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-tet-exam-answers-bengali-english-567336.html#ixzz1nqJwIWrp
1st March 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to get some sample paper with answer of bengali and english for tet exam.
please send me in my email id.id [email protected] or [email protected]
1st March 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

please send the wbssc tet full syllabus and model question as quickly as possible. my emai no : [email protected]
4th March 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

smple question paper and with answer of child psychological, bengali language I & english language II of WBSSC TET exam
9th March 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me model question paper of tet. thanking you........ [email protected]
9th March 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English? My email id is: [email protected]
11th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Nalini Shil Sharma

sir,
16th March 2012, 01:12 PM
Amalendu Mitra

Thumbs up Re: Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English?

I shall be obliged if very kindly send me the sample questions and their answers of English only for SSC WB TET exam.

Please note that I am teacher and very recently I have begun imparting English lessons to the students who are eager to sit for the said exam.

Thank you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,
Amalendu Mitra
16th March 2012, 01:20 PM
Amalendu Mitra

Thumbs up Re: Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English?

I shall be obliged if very kindly send me the sample questions and their answers of English only for SSC WB TET exam.

Please note that I am teacher and very recently I have begun imparting English lessons to the students who are eager to sit for the said exam.

Thank you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,
Amalendu Mitra
16th March 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you please mail me an sample questions of T.E.T in english as soon as possible... waiting for your reply sir.
27th March 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me wbssc tet-2012 sample question paper to my mail account.
4th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sample question papers for TET Exam with answers of Tamil and english
26th April 2012, 04:22 PM
mousumi2508

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1839741]Sir,
I want to get some sample question papers with answer of Bengali and English for tet emam in West-Bengal.
Please send me at my email id, id is [email protected]
7th May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i want tet model papers
11th May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I want model tet exam question paper with answer for Tamil Nadu syllabus please send me my email id [email protected]
19th May 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sample TET question paper in west Bengal SSC
23rd May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I'm need of Questions and answers for TET-Paper1.Pls forward them in my e-mail id as follows....
[email protected]
24th May 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

plz help us for tet exam by giving some sample paper of tet exam..
27th May 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Pls, Send me TET question papers with answer. My Email Id- [email protected]
30th May 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Please send me TET sample question paper with answer as soon as possible. My email id is [email protected]
14th June 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me at my email id. My email id is : [email protected]
14th June 2012, 06:25 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Here I have uploaded the sample papers for TET.
Please go through them to understand the question pattern.
Search for more such papers online to practice rigorously.

Good luck
16th June 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/ madam
plz send me the tet model questions with answers ............
in my email id: [email protected]
19th June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get the samplle questions of tet exams for west bengal ssc exams.plz mail me .my address is [email protected].
25th June 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: respected sir/ madam
plz send me the tet model questions with answers ............
in my email id: [email protected]
28th June 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to get some sample questions paper with answer of Bengali and English for Tet exam. of W.B
Please send me at my Email ID is [email protected]
29th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Please send me west Bengal TET sample question papers specially bengali and english questions with solution to my email, id:[email protected]
29th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Sample Question Papers for TET Exam with answers of Bengali and English?

Please send me west Bengal TET sample question papers specially bengali and english questions with solution to my email, id:[email protected]
30th June 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TET SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER IN BENGALI FOR THE UPCOMING WBSSC.
6th July 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TET SAMPLE QUESTION PAPERIN BENGALI AND ENGLISHFOR WBSSC,PLEASE SEND [email protected]
6th July 2012, 12:30 PM
susmita 333

[QUOTE=swagota paira;1632104]sir,
8th July 2012, 07:21 PM

[QUOTE=tarun das]sir,
please send me in my email id.id [email protected]]
9th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR,PLZ SEND TET SYLLABOUS OF BENGALI,ENGLISH WITH SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER. MY EMAIL ID IS - [email protected]
11th July 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want tet sample questions for upcoming wbssc exam. My email id [email protected]
11th July 2012, 10:38 PM
htyhtr

WBSSC TET exam sample question papers in Bengali Language?
11th July 2012, 10:41 PM
htyhtr

SIR,PLZ SEND TET SYLLABOUS OF BENGALI WITH SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
19th July 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to get sample TET question of bengali & english paper.plz send me . My e-mail is [email protected]
27th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the model tet question paper for the west bengal ssc exam and qestion for hons/pg. my email ID is [email protected]
28th July 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

2012 sample question of bengali pass syllabus
19th September 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

i want to get sample tet question of bengali & english of assam. Plz send me my id is. [email protected]
18th October 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I want a sample question paper of TET exam,
plz send to my email ID.
my email is [email protected]
10th November 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to get model tet exam question paper of 2013,
plz send to my email id
my email is [email protected]
21st November 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

*SAMPLE QUESTION PAPERS FOR WBTET EXAMINATION WITH ANSWERS BENGALI LANGUAGE?

RESPECTEDSIR/MAM,
I WANT TE SAMPLE QUESTIONPAPER IN BENGALI FOR THE UPCOMING WBTET .
MY EMAIL ID IS - [email protected] .
[email protected]
your's faithfully,
Subhankar chakraborty .
23rd November 2012, 10:25 AM
rupam793389

sir , plz send me model question and answers of tet exam on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?