7th April 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Is a MSc chemistry holder eligible for drug inspector post?

Whether m.sc chemistry holder eligible to druginspector...;please tell me if its true

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  2. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  3. Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  4. Am I eligible for drug inspector after passing MSc in chemistry(organic chemistry)?
  5. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  7. Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?
  8. Am I eligible for drug inspector post with MSc Medical Microbiology?
  9. Am I eligible for drug inspector after pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry from Osmania University?
  10. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector post having completed Bachelors study in Microbiology?
  11. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy? -- [New]
  13. How to become a drug inspector after doing MSc Biochemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  15. Eligibility for Drug Inspector exam after M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  16. Exam to appear for the post of drug inspector in maharashtra
  17. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after completion of B-Pharmacy? Date of Drug Inspector Exam in Gujarat?
  18. How can I apply for drug inspector post in Bangalore?
5th November 2012, 04:44 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is a MSc chemistry holder eligible for drug inspector post?

To be eligible for the post of drug inspector you must have any one of the following certificates:
A Degree in Pharmacy
or
A Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
or
A Degree in Medicine with Specialization in
Clinical Pharmacology
or
A Degree in Medicine with Specialization in
Microbiology.

With a Master degree in Chemistry you can apply for the post of Junior Analyst.

For your reference i have attached a PDF file. You would get all the details related to Drug Inspector, Junior Analyst and other post under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The file is just for reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Drug Inspector Eligibility.pdf(109.5 KB, 606 views)
5th November 2012, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

Drug inspectors are recruited by State public service commissions. So the eligibility may vary from state to state but it is almost same in every state.

Eligibility for Drug Inspector:

A Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences OR A Degree in medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology OR A Degree in Medicine with specialization in Microbiology.

The Age should be 21 to 32 years if you are General Category but Age relaxation is available for other categories.

The selection is based on the Written examination and interview.

So you should be well prepared in your field of study to become a Drug Inspector.

AS you are M.Sc. in Chemistry and your qualification doesn't match with the above degrees hence sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Drug inspector post.

So don't get disheartened you can try other government jobs as you are highly qualified.

BEST OF LUCK...
15th July 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Which govt. job is suitable for me after doing msc chemistry? Except teaching .tell me more job options ..
17th February 2021, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Msc chemistry ( organic ) student eligible for drug inspector?
29th August 2021, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

An MSc medicinal chemistry holder can apply for drug inspector ?
23rd December 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Msc chemistry (organic) student eligible for drug inspector test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?