31st January 2010, 04:53 PM

MSc clinical research universities in AP? Can I be eligible after doing BSc Biotechnology? When is the notification?

Hi,

I have completed B.SC Biotechnology and iam interested to opt M.Sc Clinical Research in PG. Can i eligible and which universities in Andhra Pradesh is offering this courses and when the notification releases and what is the fee details for this course.

Can you please suggest & provide me this details.
And iam waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanking You,
Ramesh Burra
Mobile-9912852873

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  5. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  6. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  7. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? -- [New]
  9. How to join clinical research course after BSc Biotechnology? Is clinical research a good course?
  10. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  11. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  12. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Colleges offering MSc Clinical Research course in Delhi? Contact details of colleges in Delhi?
  14. Whether pursuing PGD in Clinical Research is beneficial for B.Sc in Biotechnology student?
  15. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  16. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
  17. Which country has better universities for M.S degree in clinical research?
  18. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
26th September 2011, 04:31 PM
neetisaroha

Default Re: MSc clinical research universities in AP? Can I be eligible after doing BSc Biotechnology? When is the notification?

Hellow
yes u are eligible for M.Sc in CR and P.hd also....but give priority to get admission in authorized university.like AP cenraluniversity
6th March 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MSc clinical research universities in AP? Can I be eligible after doing BSc Biotechnology? When is the notification?

I have completed B.SC Biotechnology and iam interested to opt M.Sc Clinical Research in PG. Can i be eligible and which universities in Kerala is offering this courses.

Can you please suggest & provide me this details.
And iam waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanking You,
kavitha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?