20th January 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology

Sir,

I am pursuing final year Bsc- Bio Technology, I want to Study in Msc Clinical research course in New Delhi, Hence I am resident of Delhi. I am intersted doing Msc Clinical
research course in Okhla , New Delhi Compus. I want to know the follwing details:

1) Date of Application available
2) Date of Submission of Application
3)Date of Written Test
4)Date of Interview
5)Admission Procedure.
6)Which is the best full time two years course for me.
7)When can I know my Admission.
8)How much fees per annum ?

Kindly provide me the following to my e mail: [email protected]

Thanking you,
S.SHRUTI,
33/14, 3rd Floor,
Old Rajinder Nagar,
New Delhi -110060
Mob:9818141504

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  2. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  3. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  4. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  5. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  6. MSc clinical research universities in AP? Can I be eligible after doing BSc Biotechnology? When is the notification?
  7. M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology
  8. How to join clinical research course after BSc Biotechnology? Is clinical research a good course?
  9. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  10. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  11. Colleges offering MSc Clinical Research course in Delhi? Contact details of colleges in Delhi?
  12. Whether pursuing PGD in Clinical Research is beneficial for B.Sc in Biotechnology student?
  13. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  14. Details about Career in Biology after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join 1 year MSc clerical research after completing BSc?
  16. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  17. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  18. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
28th January 2011, 02:21 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: M.Sc. courses in Clinical research after B.Sc. in Biotechnology

One of the best institutes offering a full time 2 year course in M.Sc. in Clinical Research is ICRI [Institute of Clinical Research of India]. Following are the details of its Delhi campus:

ICRI - Delhi Campus
A-201, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase I , New Delhi 110020

Telephone: 011 - 4065 1000
10th June 2011, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

i am bsc final yr student ,my chem subject is back,should i applicable to any course of clinical research
16th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc biotechnology this year (2011) and i want to do M.Sc clinical research. can u please tell me which is the best college in india for this course and how to apply in that college. thank you.
19th June 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

SIR WHAT CAN I DO AFTER BSC IN BIOTECH.THERE IS NO SCOP AFTER BSC IN BIOTECHNOLOGY. IS CLINICAL RESEARCH IS GOOD FOR ME?
16th September 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing b.sc biotechnology.this is my last year and i want to do m.sc in clinical research.plz tell me about the best government or private colleges in india providing this course and the scope of clinical research in future.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?