14th March 2012, 10:19 PM
devayami

Is the Multitasking Staff Recruitment interview rank list published by the authority or only the selected candidates will be informed?

i have attended the multitasking staff recruitment interview on 30th of january 2012. when the list of selected candidates will publish. i came to know that the interview is over but nobody is telling about the further procedures. Is the rank list is published by the authority or only the selected candidates will be informed. please give me the answer.

3rd May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the Multitasking Staff Recruitment interview rank list published by the authority or only the selected candidates will be informed?

how do we get to know the result written test of multi tasking staff held on 22-april-2012?
4th September 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the Multitasking Staff Recruitment interview rank list published by the authority or only the selected candidates will be informed?

i have attended to multi tasking staff interview in civil audit department under ssc[staff selection comission] chennai.when this result declaired
21st December 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i have an interview for multitasking staff accounts general officeon jan32013 at chennai.give me some interviewtips for this pot.
2nd January 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i have an interview for multitasking staff accounts general office on jan 5th 2013 at chennai.give me some interview tips for this pot.
12th March 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

i have attended the multitasking staff recruitment interview on 4th of january 2013 at the place Accountant General office chennai. when the list of selected candidates will publish. i came to know that the interview is over but nobody is telling about the further procedures. Is the rank list is published by the authority or only the selected candidates will be informed. please give me the answer.
2nd July 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i have attended the multitasking staff (MTS) recruitment interview on 3rd of January 2013 at the place Accountant General office Chennai, but still results not published...... please tell us about the results.
31st August 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i have attended the multitasking staff recruitment interview on 2th of january 2013 at the place Accountant General office chennai. when the list of selected candidates will publish. i came to know that the interview is over but nobody is telling about the further procedures. Is the rank list is published by the authority or only the selected candidates will be informed. please give me the answer. When we can expect the results for interview hold on 02 jan 2013 in chennai AGS office for muti tasking .
31st August 2013, 01:49 PM
umashankar.gp86

i have attended the multitasking staff (MTS) recruitment interview on 2rd of January 2013 at the place Accountant General office Chennai, but still results not published...... please tell us about the results. When we can expect this results
31st August 2013, 01:50 PM
umashankar.gp86

i have attended the multitasking staff (MTS) recruitment interview on 2rd of January 2013 at the place Accountant General office Chennai, but still results not published...... please tell us about the results.
22nd October 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

lots of questions above.. NO ANSWERS... thn why this site still in here.. just delete this site nd go off..
24th October 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have attended the interview but i don't know my result select or not how i know the results, give me web id.
With regards
baskar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?