2nd August 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of 12th class to get a job in Banking sector?

what should i do after completion of my 12 class to get a good job in banking sector.

28th August 2012, 01:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th class to get a job in Banking sector?

After 12th, you can take up the role of clerical staff in banks. Selection to the job position is done on the basis of written exams and interview. IBPS acts as the central authority for conducting CWE for clerical staff on behalf of 19 banks. Private Banks like ICICI and HDFC also recruits candidates to clerical positions. Details on recruitment and application process can be collected from the official portal of the concerned organization.

5th October 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 12th class to get a job in Banking sector?

i m science student n i want to go for banking so plz advice me how to do that

4th December 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR JOB IN BANKING

14th April 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what exams are held in banking sector after 12th class ? PLZZ TELL ME I AM WAITING 4 UR ANSWER........

13th May 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to get a job in banking sector.I read in class 12th.So what must I do for this.

19th May 2014, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

how to get banking jobs after passing class 12 from commerce stream
which course is appropriate for banking jobs after class12 from commerce stream

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?