21st February 2013, 05:20 PM
RAMAN KUMAR RAY

What is the maximum marks required to pass in SSC Multitasking Staff

Hi sir/Madam,i want to know that what is the max mark to be obtain to pass in ssc multitasking staff.

16th March 2013, 10:52 AM
shabina sabeer

Default Re: What is the maximum marks required to pass in SSC Multitasking Staff

can i get last 3 years multitasking ssc question paper ?
19th March 2013, 11:00 PM
mou95

Default Re: What is the maximum marks required to pass in SSC Multitasking Staff

does filling in OMR sheet in board exam of cbse,affect in result?
I mean if there is a wrong in encircling,does it matters for result?
13th June 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum passing marks for ssc exam
26th September 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What topic may come in essan and letter of mts paper2
1st November 2013, 07:32 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM MARKS TO OBTAIN SSC MULTITASKING
9th November 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I dont no any about the ssc xam so ple explain about the ssc and some model paper are show me
17th November 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I AM A OBC(OH) candidate.Bihar me is bar mts exam me kitna no lana hoga taki mai sure ho saku
20th November 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum mark of ssc multitask exam to make a cut off?
2nd February 2014, 10:37 AM

Question Re: What is the maximum marks required to pass in SSC Multitasking Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMAN KUMAR RAY View Post
Hi sir/Madam,i want to know that what is the max mark to be obtain to pass in ssc multitasking staff.
can i get last 5 yrs question ????
12th February 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum marks of ssc to get a great result? please call me my numer bye
23rd February 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the passing marks of ssc multi tasking exam ? please tell me...
1st April 2014, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

12th yogita me SSC ke liye kya kya jarurat ha or maximum kitne number hone chahiye to salect
22nd August 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam Ssc 12th level data entry opretor or LDC paper me pass hone ke liye kitne number chahiye
18th July 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How many marks will be contain to pass SSC exam please give me last 5year oue paper
19th July 2015, 08:42 PM
john215

Re: What is the maximum marks required to pass in SSC Multitasking Staff

I have attache maximum marks eequired to pass in SSC Multitasking Staff Pdf file given below
25th August 2015, 04:24 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello Friend..

SSC conducts SSC MTS exam every year..

Eligibility criteria::Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination..

Age limit: 18 to 25 years.. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category students..

Selection Procedure: Objective exam followed by descriptive exam..
**If a student qualify in the objective exam then only he or she is eligible for descriptive exam..

Previous year cut off: As the cut off depends upon the region in which you have applied..
I am providing the previous year cut off for objective paper in SSC NR region..

General-93.50
OBC-83.25
SC-92.50
ST-71.25

All the best prepare it well..
24th March 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER WAS NOT ABLE TO APPEAR FOR THE CURRENT SSC BOARD EXAMS ON 22 MARCH AS SHE WAS SICK, DO WE HAVE PROVISIONS TO APPEAR FOR THE SAME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?