29th July 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

My qualifications 10th 55% inter 54% degree 55% am i eligible for govt lecturers jobs

My qualifications 10 th 55% inter 54% degree 55% am i eligible for govt lecturers jobs

2nd August 2019, 09:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My qualifications 10th 55% inter 54% degree 55% am i eligible for govt lecturers jobs

For recruitment as lecturer , candidates have to appear and qualify in the NET/CSIR or SET examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination with maximum qualification as bachelor degree.
3rd August 2019, 04:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My qualifications 10th 55% inter 54% degree 55% am i eligible for govt lecturers jobs

To be become a lecturer (assistant professor) of any recognised government university, you are required to qualify entrance examinations such as NET/SET/SLET.

Further, the minimum education required to appearing in these examinations is a master's degree ( in your interested paper for teaching) with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation upto 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

So, having completed your degree course with 55% marks, you are not eligible for lectureship job at this stage as for lectureship job the minimum education required is a Master's degree in concerned subject with mentioned minimum marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?