18th November 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank jobs after completing 10th with 49%, Inter with 45% and degree with 40%?

I have completed 10 class with 49% in private. Inter one sitting 45%, degree drbraou 40%. Am I eligible for bank jobs? Please tell me my mobile no 9059330525

18th November 2015, 09:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank jobs after completing 10th with 49%, Inter with 45% and degree with 40%?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completion of 10th class with 49% marks, 12th Class with 45% marks and Graduation with 40% marks. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Bank recruitment examinations is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum qualification required is "Graduation PASS". Since you have successfully passed the requisite educational qualification, you are eligible to apply for Bank Jobs. There is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required in order to be eligible. Since you have finally passed the respective qualifications with certain percentages, you are eligible to apply for Bank Jobs.
19th November 2015, 06:19 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank jobs after completing 10th with 49%, Inter with 45% and degree with 40%?

For the post of clerk and probationary officer, only passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree is required. So, you can apply for the banking entrance exams with 40% marks in bachelor's degree.

The eligibility criteria for SBI PO and Clerk and IBPS PO and Clerk is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized board with passing percentage.

Age limit for clerk is 18-30 years for SBI, 20-28 for IBPS Clerk, 21-30 years for SBI PO and 20-30 years for IBPS PO. Relaxation in upper age limit applicable to candidates of reserved category.
19th November 2015, 10:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, dear I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for bank jobs after just completing your 10th. You need to have completed your graduation in order to apply for various banking jobs.

However, if you wish to opt for a career in banking sector, I request you to go for graduation after the completion of your 12th boards and the after you ca very much apply for various government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?