23rd December 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Names of the books to prepare for UGC NET in the subject of population studies?

sir,
please send the name of books for the preparation of ugc net in the subject of population studies.

2nd November 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books to prepare for UGC NET in the subject of population studies?

what are population studies books recommended for net exam?
6th November 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books to prepare for UGC NET in the subject of population studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
please send the name of books for the preparation of ugc net in the subject of population studies.
please
7th December 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between De jure and the De Facto types of censuses
20th January 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

please tel me the books to read for ugc net exam for population studies
22nd March 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the books to read for ugc net exam for population studies in hindi medium
28th December 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me books to read for ugc net exam for population studies in English medium
14th January 2020, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am doing M.Sc. Biostatistics so what subject I have to choose in UGC net?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?