20th March 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?

hello sir/ madam my name is archana and i have done msc(zoology) and took one special paper fisheries science in msc and i want to go for lecture job so plese tell me which exam will be best for me ugc net or csir net? and can i take any other paper like home science for this exam? or it is compulsury to take msc subject only ? and what is the difference between csir net and ugc net? how to know the date for exam? and how to prepare for exam?which books are best for preparation? what will happen if i will give ugc net exam taking home science subject knowing that my P.G subject is zoology i will get job or not? plese help me.

25th February 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?

hello sir/madam, my name is harshit. I have a question that those who chose JRF, would be seleced for LS or not??
20th January 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing MY. Sc with zoology but my base is not good can I prepare for ugc net
12th December 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR/MADAM MY NAME IS APRAJITA KISHORE AND I HAVE DONE M.SC(ZOOLOGY)AND TOOK AND SPECIAL PAPER ANTOMOLOGY SCIENCE IN MSC AND I WANT TO GO FOR LECTURE JOB SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH EXAM WILL BE BEST FOR ME UGC NET OR CSIR NET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?