1st December 2010, 11:54 AM
shrutirocks

Names of colleges offering mass communication course at PG level?

Plzzz tell me the name of colleges offering mass communication course at pg level?????

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  2. List of colleges in DU offering Mass Communication course at Masters Level?
  3. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  4. Top Colleges for Mass Communication course at Under Graduate level in India?
  5. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  6. Which colleges are offering mass communication degree course in Kerala?
  7. List of reputed colleges offering M.A.(Mass Communication) in India? Details of this course? -- [New]
  8. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the mass communication colleges in Mumbai?
  12. Colleges offering masters in broadcast journalism course and MBA in mass communication?
  13. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  14. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  15. Top 5 colleges in Mumbai offering PG in Mass Communication?
  16. Colleges offering honours in both English and Mass Communication?
  17. Can i do mass communication after failing in commerce at O level?
  18. Names of the universities offering M.Phil in mass communication and journalism by distance mode?
19th October 2011, 01:56 PM
rahuld1

Default Re: Names of colleges offering mass communication course at PG level?

HI SHRUTI!
TOP COLLEGES FOR MASS COMMUNICATION ARE LISTED BELOW

as you have not mentioned that which kind of course you want pursue during PG
1.XAVIER INSTITUTE OF COMMUNICATION, MUMBAI
2.AJK MASS COMMUNICATION RESEARCH CENTER, DELHI
3.MUDRA INSTITUTE OF COMMUNICATION , AHEMDABAD
4.BHARTHIYA VIDYA MANDIR ,DELHI
5.ARCJMC , LUCKNOW
6.EDITWORK SCHOOL OF MASS COMMUNICATION, NOIDA
7.IMCFTS ,KOLKATTA
8.INTERNATIONAL MEDIA INSTITUTE, DELHI
9.LORD SHIVA INSTITUTE OF MEDIA AND MANAGEMENT , FARIDABAD
10.MANAORMA SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION , KOTTAYAM
19th October 2011, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are many pg courses in mass communication. Some of them are M.A in Journalism, M.A in Journalism & Mass Communication, Master's Degree in Journalism and Public Relations, Master of Mass Communication, and many more. Many colleges are offering pg courses. Some of them are Mahatma Gandhi Missions College of Journalism & Mass Communication, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Indian Institute of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media Communication etc. You can find a lot of job opportunities after completing pg in mass communication.
28th May 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a journalist , I have completed my graduation last year ,which pg course I should do and from where ,can you please tell me about entrance exam for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?