19th August 2011, 02:11 AM
mini_

Names of the companies which allow 1 backlog in current semester of MCA?

hello sir
i am in mca 5th sem, copanies are comming to our campus for recruitment this sem
cam u plz suggest names of the companies which allow 1 back in current sem
in campus or offcampus

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem?
  2. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  3. Names of the companies where I can do project while in MCA 6th semester?
  4. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  5. Am I eligible for top IT companies after having a backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in MCA? I have backlog in BCA 4th semester
  7. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  8. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of MCA with a backlog?
  10. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  11. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post? -- [New]
  12. Details to apply for the winter training at NTPC
  13. What is the current semester cost for MCA?
  14. Contact details of IT companies which provide free industrial training in last semester? I am a student of MCA
  15. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  16. Names of IT companies in which in which I can apply after pursuing MCA and scoring 60% in 10th and 12th but 54.75% in BSc?
  17. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  18. Should I eliminate my subject in which I have got backlog in prefinal semester of B.Tech having secured 69% and appeared in GRE?
19th August 2011, 03:35 AM
pk827

Default Re: Names of the companies which allow 1 backlog in current semester of MCA?

Do not worry about BackLog dude....
there are 70% companies in Market which allows backlogs, only 30% companies are there who doesn't allow backlog's..

So, i wud suggest u to go for Interview in Every Campus comming Company... u will surly get placement...
19th August 2011, 12:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the companies which allow 1 backlog in current semester of MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini_ View Post
hello sir
i am in mca 5th sem, copanies are comming to our campus for recruitment this sem
cam u plz suggest names of the companies which allow 1 back in current sem
in campus or offcampus
Dear friend,

Maximum company wants just fresh candidate they can't consider any kind off backlog candidate.

Only your placement cell officer if want . Then it is possible. Because if he requested to the companies then company will be consider you.

But you are eligible for off-campus because in the time of off campus you have already cleared your backlogs.

All the best.
19th August 2011, 11:07 PM
mini_

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk827 View Post
Do not worry about BackLog dude....
there are 70% companies in Market which allows backlogs, only 30% companies are there who doesn't allow backlog's..

So, i wud suggest u to go for Interview in Every Campus comming Company... u will surly get placement...

can u give me a few companies which allow students with 1 backlog in off campus, i am having over all 60% from 10th till post grad.
8th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.tech (c.s.e)and in 7th semester nw with 72%aggregate tl nw bt havng 1 backlog in m2...am i eligible 4 any cmpny????????
13th November 2011, 12:10 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Maximum company wants just fresh candidate they can't consider any kind off backlog candidate.Only your placement cell officer if want . Then it is possible. Because if he requested to the companies then company will be consider you.
But you are eligible for off-campus because in the time of off campus you have already cleared your backlogs.
All the best.
13th November 2011, 12:13 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,Maximum company wants just fresh candidate they can't consider any kind off backlog candidate.Only your placement cell officer if want . Then it is possible. Because if he requested to the companies then company will be consider you.
All the best.
24th January 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

name of the companies for which I am eligible to apply after scoring 68 % in btech cse and above 75 in 10th and 12th?
24th January 2012, 11:15 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
you have 1 backlog
Here is the list of companies which allow after 1 backlog.

List of companies :

1.FORADIAN TECHNOLOGY.

2.ISS SOFTWARE

3.HCL

4.WIPRO

5.SUSA TECHNOLOGY

6.UNIKIATSU,MUMBAI

7.BRICK AND CLICK

8.R.S.SOFTWARE

ALL THE BEST..........
2nd April 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR ,
I AM IN BCA WITH 5 BACKLOG WHAT CAN I GET JOB IN SOFTWARE COMPANY.PLZ NAME OF THE SOFTWARE COMPANY WHICH ALLOW 5 BACKLOG IN BCA
25th July 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing B.E (c.s.e)and in 7th semester nw with 62% aggregate tl nw bt havng 1 backlog in 6 sem.M i eligible for campus placement or not?
5th March 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am in b.tech(IT) 8th semester. I have one current backlog of 1st semester. Am I eligible for getting job.
If yes, Please suggest me the name of companies that allow 1 backlog.
1st August 2014, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir
i finished mca in 2014 but i have 1 backlog i have 6.2cgpa can i get job in IT industery
26th July 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I'm Sarabjeet Chouhan,I have completed B.tech in 2015 but still have 3 backlogs in 7th semester. Though I have aggergate of above 60 and have key skill of core java, c/c ,sql and I'm working on j2ee. Can i have any chance to get a job now.
23rd August 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR, I AM DOING B.E EEE AND I HAVE ONE BACKLOG IN MY CURRENT SEMESTER(6TH SEM), WHICH COMPANY WILL RECRUIT ME? IN ON CAMPUS!
13th July 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year BE student. mostly companies will be coming to our campus in the end of 1st semester.
I have 1 backlog from third year but my percentage is 60%. Am i eligible for campus placement? and how different off campus is as compared to campus?
18th October 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to hsbc because i am having one backlog in my graduation and now i applied for it and i write the exam in few days so please tell me whether am i eligible to hsbc company
8th March 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

RESPECT SIR I AM DOING B. COM FINALLY YEAR AND I HAVE ONE BACKLOGS IN NON CORE PAPER IN 3rd SEMESTER. WHICH COMPANY RECRUIT ME? IN ON CAMPUS
6th September 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am BCA student Currently in 5 semester and I am having a good marks till now but unfortunately I get backlog in 4th semester, can you Suggest some companies which allow 1 backlog in campus placement drive ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?