21st June 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me

Please tell me the names and details of the colleges that offers lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after the completion of 3 year diploma course in CSE branch. Please name the reputed colleges.
Please answer the earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Delhi/NCR offering B.Tech through lateral entry after completion of 3 years computer science diploma?
  2. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  4. Names of the B.Arch degree colleges in Delhi?
  5. Best colleges in Delhi, HP, Bangalore and Chandigarh offering lateral entry?
  6. Will there be any Lateral Entry Scheme into 2nd year of BCA after completion of 3 years Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  9. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  10. Names of colleges which offer admission through lateral entry in NCR region?
  11. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  12. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry?
  13. List of engineering colleges which take B.Tech admission through lateral entry in NCR?
  14. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  15. Colleges in Bangalore, Noida and Delhi offering lateral entry into B.Tech?
  16. Government colleges in Delhi and NCR providing lateral entry in B.Pharm? Admission procedure for B.Pharm course?
  17. Is there any lateral entry possible for joining B.Tech course after completion of diploma course?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing BSc with 57%?
29th June 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me

i'm student of bscit(Niit).
i want to doing mca in a reputed university or college.
plz give me suggestion.
6th November 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me

i'm a student of cse in lovely professional univeristy and i'm in 3rd year right now and i want to know when is the date of filling the forms for lateral entry in Punjab university, Punjab Engineering college,JP NOIDA,GURU nanak dev university,Galgotia University greater noida in 2012???
29th November 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I m a student of diploma engg.i want to know information about evening engineering college in delhi.
29th May 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc or BCA after completion of 3 Year Diploma in electronics
27th January 2015, 02:15 PM
Rajni1223

JB Knowledge Park Faridabad is one of the college offering Lateral Entry, JB Is located in faridabad and fees is 81000 p.a.
jbcollege.in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the names and details of the colleges that offers lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after the completion of 3 year diploma course in CSE branch. Please name the reputed colleges.
Please answer the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?