30th June 2011, 03:17 PM
Sneha Shalu

Names and details of companies in Noida which have a project worth spending atleast 4 months? Information about applying in those companies?

i'm a b.tech student.my branch is ECE and i'm in 7th sem.i want to know the name and details of the companies in noida which have a project worth spending at least 4 months.also give me the information about applying in that companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?
  2. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE?
  3. Names of companies and procedure to apply for project work while in M.Pharma 2nd year? -- [New]
  4. Names of the good companies conducting 6 months industrial training for ECE final year students in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
  5. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  6. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  7. Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?
  8. Names of companies in Coimbatore for doing internship?
  9. Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates?
  10. Is there any 2 months language related course offered by well known companies in Noida or Delhi?
  11. Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?
  12. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  13. How to get a job in good software company with less than 60% aggregate in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details about the placements in CDAC Noida?
  15. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology?
  16. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  17. How to apply in companies for MBA project? Which type of companies to refer for HR?
  18. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
16th December 2011, 02:16 AM
Nehaprabhakar91

Default Re: Names and details of companies in Noida which have a project worth spending atleast 4 months? Information about applying in those companies?

Hi, well as u said you are persuing B.Tech in ECE so you are having lots of options for doing internship with any reputed company, as student from computer science and engineering & electronics and communication background can go anywhere, or i must say lots of gates are open for them.
Now coming to your question, there are so many electronics companies in noida like TCS, Wipro, IBM, Airtel, HCL, Sony.. And they all provide projects and that too real projects not dummy one. And secondly all of these companies are very good companies they will help you better to learn in your field, they will give you lots of opportunities to learn over there.
Now as you asked how to apply,
Well for this you have to submit application at least 3 months before doing your project. You have to contact there HR's by sending your Curicullum vitae and other necessary documents.
But I would suggest you to choose a field in which you want to do your project and start preparing for that field also because if you will have idea about the project you are doing then you will perform good.
So start contacting with the companies you like.
All the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?