25th January 2012, 02:23 PM
Mahesh sah

Names of the universities to do M.Com in Taxation through distance? What is the fee structure?

sir

i have complete my graduation in B.com, now I want to M.com in taxation from distance university goverment university.

please tell me the name and fees of such universities.

I live in New delhi, Kalka ji

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  2. Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?
  3. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which universities offering Ph.D after completing SMU distance? Eligibility and fee structure of these universities? -- [New]
  5. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  8. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  9. Top universities in LLM in corporate law or taxation law in UK? Fee structure and last date of applying for it?
  10. Top universities for doing LLM course in Corporate Law or Taxation Law in UK? What is the fee structure and last date of applying?
  11. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  12. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  13. How to do MBA from Manipal university? Fee structure and procedure? Best universities for distance education?
  14. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  15. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  16. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  17. Fee structure for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in distance learning mode in recognized universities?
  18. Universities offering M.Pharm through distance education? What is the fee structure?
24th July 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities to do M.Com in Taxation through distance? What is the fee structure?

I would like to pursue M.Com Taxation through Correspondence this year, so can you please tell me which is the best university that is offering this course and what would be fee structure
2nd April 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities to do M.Com in Taxation through distance? What is the fee structure?

I have completed my B.Com from osmaniaunviersity what university is given the M.Com taxation course in andhrapradesh state
10th April 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities to do M.Com in Taxation through distance? What is the fee structure?
9th July 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?