25th July 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities in Kerala offering B.Ed in Malayalam through distance education?

Name the university in kerala offering B.ed in malayalam through distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  2. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is dravidian university distance education form M.A Malayalam approved by Kerala?
  4. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  5. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  6. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  7. Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?
  8. How can I pursue Ph.D in Political Science online? -- [New]
  9. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  10. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  11. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  12. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  13. Has the Kerala PSC accepted Malayalam M.Phil distance education?
  14. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  15. Universities offering M.Sc. Chemistry through Distance Education which are approved by any Universities in Kerala?
  16. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  17. Madurai Kamarag Universities offering MSc Chemistry through distance education?
  18. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
31st August 2012, 12:55 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Names of the universities in Kerala offering B.Ed in Malayalam through distance education?

B.Ed in Malayam through distance education Universtiy in Kerala:

*University of Calicut,Kozikhode,Kerala

*Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam,Kerala

*University of Kerala,Trivendrum,Kerala

Other Colleges in AP:

*Andhra University,Vishakapatnam

*Kakatiya University,Warangal

*University of Hyderabad,Hyderabad

*Osmania University,Hyderabad

*Sri Venkateshwara University,Tirupathi

*Sri Krishnadevaraya University,Anantapuram

*Acharya Nagarjuna University,Guntur

all the best...
12th July 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities in Kerala offering B.Ed in Malayalam through distance education?

I am a bacheolar in homoeopathic medicine and surgery can I apply for BEd
16th January 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF DISTANCE EDUCATION B ED MALAYALAM OF MG UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?