12th September 2010, 10:09 PM
Ritu Chandra

NBE CET PG entrance exam december exam forms dates

Are the forms for NBE CET PG MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM DECEMBER Out?What is the last date for submission of application forms?

17th September 2010, 02:06 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NBE CET PG entrance exam december exam forms dates

no,the forms are not out till yet.it may be available at the last of this month.so keep in touch with the newspapers.
20th September 2010, 04:53 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii.
NBE CET PG entrance exam december exam forms dates are not yet avalable u ncan keep in contact with the newspaper and net. to get more information.

good luck.
30th April 2011, 01:22 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritu Chandra View Post
Are the forms for NBE CET PG MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM DECEMBER Out?What is the last date for submission of application forms?

NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATION:-

Information Bulletin cum Application Form for DCET/CET Examination can be obtained link given..

Cost of Information Bulletin and Application Form is Rs.750+Bank Charges

for further information visit..
26th August 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

how to pay examination fees from chalan
29th August 2011, 05:06 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am living in jodhpur since 1999 til date.i got indian citizenship in jan.2005 and then cleared screening test for foreign medical graduates exam held by nbe in first attempt in march 2006.i got my registeration from from mci.delhi in dec.2006,thereafter i got my registeration from rajasthan medical council on 20-04-2007.kindly guide me if i can appear in rpsc or upsc for the post of medical doctor.pl.provide dates of applying,any other requirement needed like domicile.mool nivas,passport,election voter id.card,ration card,or any other document.i humbly request to provide details asked and any other suggestion or detail you provide will be highly entertained.thanks.
i passed my mbbs in 1996,then completed internship for one year;since then i am working in various private hospitals til now.my date of birth is 21-10-1972.i belong to 'obc' category.
dear sir,kindly help me since i am in a miserable condition,despite being an above average 'doctor'. thanking you in anticipation.sir.hoping for an earliest favourable reply.
thanks.regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?