25th July 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Are the NDA results declared? Should I join engineering or way for results of NDA?

Respected sir ,
my name teja from rajahmundry.i am so confused weather to join engineering or to wait for the results of nda.so,please kindly conform me weather nda results are declared or not .if not the exact date of nda exams results.
Thankyou in advance.

Emailid:[email protected].

6th February 2012, 06:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are the NDA results declared? Should I join engineering or way for results of NDA?

You will able to check if the results are out at in the UPSC website. If you have got admission for engineering at any college, then please don’t hesitate to join the same. If you receive the call letter from N.D.A , then you can withdraw from the college. Most of the colleges will permit the same. There will be enough time for you to complete the needful procedures from your colleges once you receive the call letter from N.D.A.
8th February 2012, 05:50 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are the NDA results declared? Should I join engineering or way for results of NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir ,
my name teja from rajahmundry.i am so confused weather to join engineering or to wait for the results of nda.so,please kindly conform me weather nda results are declared or not .if not the exact date of nda exams results.
Thankyou in advance.

Emailid:[email protected].
Previous Year Both NDA (I) and NDA (II) Examination Results was already Out and it is Availiable in the official website of UPSC.

I think you are Not aware that the Results was Out, So please checked your Result soon from the Official websites, If your Name and Roll Number is Mentioned in the Given Results, then you will be eligible for Interview, The Interview is conducted by SSB and it will be commencing from 30th June, 2012.

So, please checked your Results, if you have passed in the written examination, then you will received call letter from SSB.

You can also Join Your Engineering degree course, When you cracked all the stages, then leaved your Degree. So please check is your Roll Number is Mentioned or Not and if your roll Number is Mentioned, then you will be eligible for Interview conducted by SSB and Medical examinations, If you need more Information then check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in

NDA (II) Examination Results :
--------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: pdf result _english.pdf(143.3 KB, 95 views)
8th February 2012, 07:02 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

After 12th or after graduation you can join Indian Army.As you are a candidate of 12th in commerce then you are also very much eligible for Indian Army.See you have to take information from different newspapers and websites when the vacancies of Navy will come and according to this you can apply.
You can also apply for N.D.A. and C.D.S.(Common Defense Services). There generally two examination are held for N.D.A., one is N.D.A.-1 and another is N.D.A.-2.You can also attempt both this two exam.

For more details i.e. if you can apply and want to download previous year papers then you can visit the following websites :

http://indianarmy.nic.in
and
http://www.upsc.gov.in
and
http://www.freshersworld.com

all the best.
15th February 2012, 05:10 PM
unagi

No, Its not Possible for you to apply for NDA Examination after completing your 10th examination.

You need to complete your 12Th examination first and then you are eligible for National Defence Academy Examination (NDA).

This examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and this examination is Conducted for these 3 wings of NDA :

>> Army Wings
>> Naval Wings
>> Air Force Wings

If you have completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects, then you are eligible to apply for all the wings of NDA, But you have to give the Preference at the time of filling of application form Online.

To apply for this examination you have to attained the age of 16.5 years and Not have attained the age of 19 years. There is no upper age relaxation facility is applicable for any candidates.

So, If you are Interested to apply for this examination, then please complete your 12Th examination first and then you are eligible to apply for this examination.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form Online Only, there is no offline application form Facility from this year. You have to fill the application form Online Only.

To apply for NDA Examination you must be medically and Physically Fit in all the Respects.

NDA Examination Physical Eligibility Requirements :

>> You must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease
>> The minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms. (162.5 cms for Air-Force).
>> Your chest should be well developed, Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.

Eye Sight Eligibility :

>> should be able to read in a distant vision chart 6/6 in better eye and 6/9 in worse eye with or without glasses.
>> Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and hypermetropia not more than 3.5 D including Astigmatism.

Vision standard for Naval candidates:

>> Uncorrected without glass : 6/9
>> Corrected with glass : 6/6
>> Limits of Myopia : -0.75
>> Limits of Hypermetropia : +1.5
>> Binocular vision : III

Those who habitually wear spectacles are not eligible for Air Force, Minimum distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other, correctable to 6/6 only for Hypermetropia, Color vision CP-I Hypermetropia : + 2.0 D Sph

>> Manifest Myopia : Nil
>> Limits of colour perception : I

So, You have to also fulfill the above Given Criteria, only then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination. So please work hard and complete your 12Th examination first, Only then you are eligible to apply for NDA Examination and if you need more information then please check official website :
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?