22nd November 2011, 04:55 PM
gaurav aror

When will the results be declared of NDA II?

when the result will be declare of nda (II)...could u please tell me what is the date for it

23rd November 2011, 01:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the results be declared of NDA II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav aror View Post
when the result will be declare of nda (II)...could u please tell me what is the date for it
NDA : National Defence Academy.

This examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year for the Recruitment of Army, Naval and Air Force Wings.

For this year Both NDA Examination was already completed and The Result of NDA (II) Examination was not yet declared by Comission, If you have already appeared for this examination, then I have to suggest you to wait for Few More Months to get your Results.

I hope the Result will be announced in the Month of December, so when the Result will declared it will be updated in the official website. Those who cracked the Written examination are eligible for Next round i,e Personal Interview and Medical test.

So, please wait for the Result and keep check the Official website to get the updates regarding Results :

http://upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?