15th November 2022, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do TET?

I want to be a teacher. I will do BEd in this year 2022. I'm not doing TET.it is necessary to do TET or not

17th November 2022, 10:19 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to do TET?

In most of the private schools, a candidate can join without B.Ed.
Such schools will give you teaching experience.
You can get get recruited with B.Ed degree also.
But doing TET will be an added advantage.
The eligibility criteria differs from college to college and school to school in which you want to apply for job.
If they prefer candidates with TET then you have to appear for TET also otherwise not.
18th November 2022, 06:47 PM
Massater

It will be necessary for an individual to take up the cenyteral teacher elegibility test in order to get a post in any government or private school
The Eligibility for the following exam is candidate who have passed their 12th standard with at least 45% are elegibility
As you will be taking a graduation course it will be easy and you will have to score minimum of 50% to be eligible for the following exam
The candidate who have passed BEd will have to apply for both paper 1 and paper 2 for the following based on the score of the marks you will be assessed and the allocation of the particular post will be given
19th November 2022, 05:34 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes TET exam is compulsory to qualify to become a teacher in India. It is the basic requirement to become eligible to teach students from first to class eighth in India. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools. The candidate should have completed BEd degree (Bachelor's of Education) with a minimum of 55% marks is required to become a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?