28th June 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about TET Paper-II? Syllabus and subjects enlisted in TET?

Hello,
I will apply for Junior Level of TET. So I have to give TET but one thing is not clear for me. Apart from Pedagogy, Language-1, Language-2, what is the other subject in TET? For the Junior Level will there be two exams - one is TET Paper-I then what is the Paper-II in TET? I have completed my Graduation and I want to know the syllabus of TET.

1st December 2017, 11:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about TET Paper-II? Syllabus and subjects enlisted in TET?

Detailed Information about TET Paper II and Subjects enlisted in TET:

TET Paper II is conducted for candidates who are willing to teach for classes VI to VIII. There will be 150 number of questions which are of Multiple Choice Questions and the duration of examination is about one and half hours.

Subjects in Paper II includes,
<> Language 1
<> Language 2
<> Child Development and Pedagogy
<> Mathematics and Science - for concerned subject's teachers
<> Social Studies - for concerned candidates

Syllabus generally covers all the subjects that are included in NCERT Books from VI to VIII classes of the respective subjects. Hence, I would strongly suggest you to go through NCERT books in order to prepare well for TET Entrance Examination.
3rd October 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about TET Paper-II? Syllabus and subjects enlisted in TET?

Can ignou bed holders eligible for kerala TET EXAMS6
1st March 2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Is information technology subject eligible for tet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?