27th August 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to join Coaching Institute for AIEEE?

is it necessary to join institute for aieee for to take coaching.
my friends are telling me that coaching is good.

27th August 2011, 05:07 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to join Coaching Institute for AIEEE?

There is no obligation that a candidate has to take coaching in order to appear for AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) but better it is if the candidate take coaching.

AIEEE Exam is being conducted by CBSE. On the basis of the performance shown by a candidate in this exam, he will be given admission to study undergraduate engineering courses in IITs and NITs.

For this exam,the candidates will be given ranks on all India basis and state basis termed as all India rank and state Rank.

Pursuing Engineering in IITs and NITs bring so much value for your Engineering degree.

You will be easily absorbed into excellent jobs once you complete your Engineering course from IITs and NITs.

Such an importance is there for AIEEE Exam. So I will suggest you to definitely join coaching for this exam.

Because once you join coaching for this exam, obviously they will let you know important areas to focus and tips to get more marks and other aspects.
27th August 2011, 05:12 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

no, dear this is not complsary but this is very usefu to you.
because if you have some query about any of the topics then you solve this particular topics in your institute.

but if you have a facilty to your home or any other type which may be useful for you in solving your problems then there is no requirment to go for coaching.
27th August 2011, 05:18 PM
anand5409

If you have passed 10+2 and concept in all subject and topics are clear then you have no need to join coaching. But if you have passed only 10th now or concepts are not clear then you must join coaching. Because solving question of AIEEE at home and to crack AIEEE and to get NIT is very different.
27th August 2011, 05:20 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can take coaching classes for preparing yourself for the exam..

If you take admission in a coaching institutes , then they will prepare you for the exam..They conduct mock tests to prepare you guys..After appearing in lots of mock test you will get the confidence and also get an idea about the question type..
They also provide you study material.. By which you can clear your doubts..
If you have any problem then you can discuss the problem with the faculties out there..
In this way you will get benefited...
All the best..
27th August 2011, 07:15 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
As AIEEE is one of the tough exam in India , you should practice for it a lot, whether you take coaching for it or not,if you take coaching it will definitely help you , but if you don't then you have to buy all the study materials for it.
Best of luck
24th December 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

From where can I get coaching for the online exam of AIEEE to be conducted this year?
4th January 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i'm really frustrated now...'m in class 11th now...and i've joined coaching bt at this momemt i feel like i'm not able to cope up with all this stuff...and all this is becoming more n more difficult day by day....i do not know what to do...plz help!
30th May 2012, 10:19 AM
GEORGE JOSEPH V

Smile Re: Is it necessary to join Coaching Institute for AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is it necessary to join institute for aieee for to take coaching.
my friends are telling me that coaching is good.
WELL the students who perform well in cbse and icse exams need not go for coaching. The other students who studies in little lower syllabus can go for coaching. Those who have confidence of clearing the AIEEE exam must go for the crash course atleast because in the coaching we are able to experience with the different types of questions. in the coaching centres we come across different types, views and format of questions. the entrance exams are more different from board exams.
WE get enough practice from coaching and so the AIEEE EXAM will become simple for us to clear.
30th May 2012, 06:50 PM
belidepriyanka

there is not compulsory that you need to go for coaching but if you want to get good rank in it you need to go for it
if you want to get seat in top colleges like nit and vnit it is neccasary to go for it any ways
all the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?