6th June 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE while doing B.Tech? How to prepare in 2 months? I am from Electrical branch

sir,
i am in b.tech 3rd year n having my 2month vacations.As,i am thinking for GATE prepration so please guide me how to prepare best in these 2month?n having electrical branch.....

7th May 2013, 01:09 PM
harithaveluru
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE while doing B.Tech? How to prepare in 2 months? I am from Electrical branch

hi
you will have better to join gate coaching in summer holidays.gate coaching duration is min 2 months.gate coaching in ACE institute will be better that institute in hyderabad,it will be helpful for you.if you unable to come hyd,you will join better institute near your city
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?