8th August 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is a necessary subject for B.Pharm admission?

for B. Pharm admission what are necessary subject.....please tell me which is it

28th June 2014, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a necessary subject for B.Pharm admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for B. Pharm admission what are necessary subject.....please tell me which is it
Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects are necessary in order to get admission for B.Ed course. So, If you have completed 12th standard in science stream then you are eligible for B.Pharma course.

B. Pharma Stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy. It's a Bachelor degree Course. The duration of the Course has been for three years and the Course is divided into four semesters.

B.Pharma Course Eligibility Criteria:-

- You need to clear (10+2) or equivalent degree from any recognized board.
- Only science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are necessary to get admission to B. Pharma course.
- You must have an aggregate of 50% marks to pursue this course.
- 45% of SC/ST category of students

Admission Criteria:-

- The Applicant who qualified in 12th standard with good marks are getting preference will get admission to B. Pharma course. - The Applicant should be qualified in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University/Institution.
- The Applicant who shows better performance in entrance examination will get admission to B. Pharma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?