28th May 2014, 11:55 AM
smartsuraj87

Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?

Respected Sir.. I a m Bpharm graduate.. i have second class... i want to join biomedical engineering can u plz tell me the scope of b.m. after bpharm and admission process to pg in b.m.? and also tell me the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  4. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  7. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  9. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  11. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  12. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  13. What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?
  14. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  15. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  16. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. Which course is better for engineering between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
9th June 2014, 12:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?

Job scope for biomedical engineering candidates are very bright in modern world. This is because of the rapid development and wide applications of this field. Job opportunities are present in sectors like medical equipment manufacturing, orthopaedics and rehabilitation, cellular,molecular and tissue engineering and even in the corporate world. The area of research is really huge for biomedical engineers.

Biomedical engineers can find employment in areas such as :-
-Scientific and Research Development Services
-Academic Institutions
-Hospitals
-Clinics
-Government Agencies
-Patenting
-Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry

In order to pursue PG courses in Biomedical engineering, you need to be a graduate in Biomedical engineering. For getting admission in the top institutes you need to qualify in the entrance exam which is GATE. Other universities conduct their own entrance exam. For colleges, click here.
13th June 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?

iam bpharam graduate I like to join in biomedical engineering so iam eligible to join in that course are not plz tell me
4th June 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Please comment on the scope of pg courses in biomedical engineering after completing b.pharmacy. Is it still the same as after Bachelor in biomedical engineering or does it make a difference from job point of view..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?