6th February 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Banaras Hindu University for the year 2012?

please tell me about the entrance exam 2012 of banaras hindu university for B.sc

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Banaras Hindu University for the year 2012?
  2. Last 10 years question papers with solutions of Banaras Hindu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about the entrance exams of MSc Chemistry from Banaras Hindu University
  4. Syllabus of M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University?
  5. Previous year Question Papers for M.Sc Physics of Banaras Hindu University?
  6. Information regarding PG diploma courses?
  7. Date of BHU B.Sc examination 2016?
  8. Banaras Hindu University offers B.Ed course? Should I have to appear in entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.A. in Astrology course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  11. Previous years question papers for entrance exam at Banaras Hindu University?
  12. Sample entrance questions in Archeology?
  13. How can I get admission in class 9th in CHS?
  14. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Age limit for DM entrance exam in Banaras Hindu University? Universities offering DM course after MD medicine?
  16. Download previous years question papers of Banaras Hindu University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam
  17. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  18. How to do graduation from BHU with Bioscience? I am from class 12th
30th July 2012, 09:21 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Banaras Hindu University for the year 2012?

Dear friend,

Dear,Banaras Hindu University announced Admission Notification for B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm and the Last date for completing application form was on 28-03-2012.

Entrance Test Date : 03-06-2012 (10.00 am to 12.00 noon)

The Eligibility Criteria, Admission details, ,Fees Structure are also available in the link.

The sample Application Form can downloaded below:-

http://www.banarashinduuniversityres...ssion-2012.pdf

I think the above link would be helpful for your next attempt.

Hard luck Friend,

All The Best Next Time
30th July 2012, 10:24 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc course of Banaras Hindu University for the year 2012?

respected sir/mam,

sale of examination forms:3/1/2012 to 28/2/2012

last date for submission of forms:15/7/2012

eligibility:
12th pass with PCB with 55% aggregate minimum

Distribution of seats:

general 42

obc 23

sc 13

st 6

age limit :17 to 25 yrs

seat reservation:

obc 27%

sc 15%

st 7.5%

paud seat: 10
15th April 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

when will the exam of B.Sc maths honours be held?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?