8th April 2010, 01:19 PM
atul_13981

NET/SET eligibility after MCM in first class from Nagpur University?

Sir i am a student who passed MCM in first class from nagpur university
can i appear for NET/SET examination.

Pls reply

9th April 2010, 08:32 PM
amarjit

Default Re: NET/SET eligibility after MCM in first class from Nagpur University?

dear,
the general eligibility for the students to apply for the exams is that he should have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities and Social Sciences, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc...

as you have passed masters in computer management in first class...... you can apply for the exam....

this year the exam is being conducted on....27.06.2010...
and the Last Date to Apply Online is.......... 26-4-2010

you can get all the information regarding the exam and its conduct at the official website :-
www.ugc.ac.in......

10th April 2010, 02:46 PM
dreamgirl

Default Re: NET/SET eligibility after MCM in first class from Nagpur University?

yes you can but you should be under eligibility circle.
visit
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/scope.html
19th April 2010, 10:47 AM

I have done MSc maths through distance learning mode. am I eligible for net/set exam?
22nd April 2010, 12:26 PM

is mcm student is eligibal for net/set ?
24th April 2010, 12:33 PM

Is NET eligibility after MCM in second class from pune University?
26th April 2010, 12:50 PM

I have done msc tech(Industrial Mathematics with computer application) in pune university. Can I apply for SET exam?Please reply me.
29th April 2010, 10:13 PM

what is percentage requied for 1st class in mcom of mumbai univercity
28th June 2010, 05:49 PM

I am B.Sc. (compuetr Science) from 1996 batch(1st class) , Now I am interested to do MCM after a long distance

My question is wether this Master degree in suitable for me, Kindly advice me.

Sohail m.
6th September 2010, 02:56 PM

I am in M.C.M.(master in computer management) 2nd year can i eligible for net/set exams
8th September 2010, 12:15 PM

I HAVE DONE M.C.M. WITH HEIGHER SECOND CLASS FROM PUNE UNIVERSITY IS THERE APPLICABLE FOR NET SET EXAM?
21st October 2010, 09:13 PM

i want to know about exam date and much more more information about net set like scope of net / set ...and many more info about exam sylabus.......
21st October 2010, 09:16 PM

can i do mca after mcm?
21st October 2010, 09:17 PM

can i do mca after mcm
28th October 2010, 05:27 PM

I have compleated my PG in MCM,Can I eligible for SET exam
12th January 2011, 07:52 PM

Hi Sir
Plz tell me Is MSc- maths from distance university St. Peter's university, tamilnadu applicable for NET/SET exam.

Regard
Munazir
2nd June 2011, 11:20 AM

sir ,
i have done B.com(Computer application) and also done Master Computer Management . I wish to done B.ed course is it eligibility for B.ed exam or not
5th June 2011, 02:59 PM

what are the job approtuneties after completion of MCM at pune
12th June 2011, 12:34 PM

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my BSC(I.T), which P.G course should i do so that i will be eligible for NET SET Exam

Please do reply
21st June 2011, 03:43 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,
i had completed Bsc & MCM from pune university, can i'm eligible for cet / net ? please guide
15th July 2011, 12:44 PM

i have completed mbm so i have eligible for set /net
8th September 2011, 01:43 PM

I have completed my PG in MCM with higher second class,Can I eligible for NET exam
9th November 2011, 09:21 AM

SIR WHAT IS THE CONDITION FOR APPEARING FOR NET/SET
18th November 2011, 04:32 PM

kindly suggest the coaching center for mathematics subject of NET & SET exam in maharastra or in india wirh details
20th November 2011, 08:00 AM

sir/ maam
kindly suggest me which subject i can do in net set as i have completed my mcm?
and if i have got grace in first year with 65% marks and in second year i scored 64% marks am i eligible for net set?
30th December 2011, 09:31 PM

I have done MCM (Master of Computer Management) first class from Nagpur University. and I have cleared the PHD Enterance test.
Now I want to select topic for PHD.

Can anybody guide me in this.

What can be my topic ?.

How to choose guide etc. ?

Anybody help please.
27th June 2012, 01:21 PM

Is MCM ( Master of Computer Management ) course is recognized by the UGC or AICTE . please give me answer as soon as possible .