26th June 2011, 06:22 PM
akshiv garg

Number of seats for MBBS course in Pt BD Sharma University Rohtak?

how many seats are there for MBBS Course in Pt BD sharma university Rohtak(Can you please help me institute wise seats availability)

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in Haryana PT BD Sharma University Rohtak?
  2. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges?
  3. HPMT Medical Colleges
  4. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  5. Number of MBBS seats available in Manipal university? What's the schedule for the Entrance Exam?
  6. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  7. Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak is approved by AICTE or not?
  8. Number of seats for MBBS course in Manipal University? Eligibility criteria for this course? Does this a Government College? Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Total number of seats available in MBBS course at Sikkim Manipal university?
  10. Number of seats available for MBBS in Tamilnadu?
  11. Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?
  12. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  13. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  14. What is the total number of seats available for MBBS in Kerala?
  15. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET?
  16. Number of seats available in general category for MBBS in this years session? Have the seats increased this year?
  17. What are the total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET? How many government colleges are offering these seats?
  18. How many number of seats in mbbs available for ICSC board in Gujarat? -- [New]
3rd November 2011, 02:43 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats for MBBS course in Pt BD Sharma University Rohtak?

hi,
the total number of seat for MBBS in pt bd sharma university is 150
13th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for mbbs in bd sharma university
9th June 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I m aakash sharma n my ranking in haryana is 1500 so what can i do for govt collage addmiation for mbbs
9th June 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

This is aakash sharma from siwari gurgaon my ranking in aipmt is 1556 in haryana what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?