29th May 2011, 09:14 PM
ZEBAFARHATH

Number of seats in Medical area in Tamilnadu? Can I hope for a medical seat with a cutoff of 193?

How many seats are there for medical in tamil nadu?my cut off is 193 can i hope for medical seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  2. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? With 193.25 could I get a medical seat in any self financing medical college in Tamilnadu?
  4. Can I get any government medical college after scoring 193 in medical cutoff?
  5. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  6. Possibility to get merit medical seat in MBC quota for MBBS course in Tamilnadu medical college with cutoff of 193.75?
  7. Will I get medical seat in government college after scoring 193 cutoff in medical
  8. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.24? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval?
  9. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  10. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  11. Will I get a government medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 196.25 cutoff?
  12. can I get MBBS seat in Tamilnadu medical college after scoring 196.25 medical cutoff? -- [New]
  13. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  14. Will I get BDS admission in Tamilnadu after scoring 193 medical cutoff?
  15. Can I get a seat in Tamilnadu government medical college after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  16. Possibility to get medical seat in government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 192 medical cutoff?
  17. Can I get government seat in MBBS in top 5 government medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring 193.75? I am from SC category
  18. Can I get a medical seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 194.5 medical cutoff
28th October 2011, 10:51 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

Default Re: Number of seats in Medical area in Tamilnadu? Can I hope for a medical seat with a cutoff of 193?

hi dear,
For no. of medical seats in tamilnadu you can visit the site
www.tnhealth.org/www.tn.gov.in

and for markings and cut off you can visit the same site as mentioned above......
thank you
23rd May 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats in Medical area in Tamilnadu? Can I hope for a medical seat with a cutoff of 193?

wat is the cut-off 4 SC candidates.....?
25th May 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hava 192.25 in mbc quata in medical government seats available pleace?
26th May 2012, 02:20 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI FRIEND!!!!!

For any queries about medical counseling...you can visit this website

• www.tnhealth.org
  • www.tn.gov.in

This website updates medical cutoff,rankings,application forms.,seat availability etc...

You can hope for a medical seat with a cut off of 193 if you are an SC/ST Candidate or else i am sorry........

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?