6th February 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?

wipro,tcs and infosys etc,,,does these companies gives the intership programs to 4th year student of btech, if he/she have to do the training in month of july,2011 ?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  5. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  8. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  9. Internship in Infosys, Wipro and TCS, Bangalore with mentioned percentage for B.E. student?
  10. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT? -- [New]
  11. Whether TCS, Infosys and Wipro offer Internship in summer for CSE 2nd year students?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  13. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  15. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
7th February 2011, 11:42 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?

yes wipro, TCS, Infosys, CTS etc reputed IT company provide summer internship to the computer science and information technology engineering students.

but you should have a reference to easily get chance in this internship. if you have any relative working in these company and if he refer you then you will easily get the chance for internship.

but to join in the internship by own is little bit difficult. till you may apply for the internship. to apply in various internship program of mentioned company visit the website
http://www.cts.com
http://careers.infosys.com
http://www.tcs.com

IITs are also arrange internship program for the student. you may try for that. visit the website of each IIT to know the information. there are so many private training institution those provide training to the engineering student with some expense. you may take internship from this type of institution if you are unable to get chance in reputed company.

best wishes.
7th February 2011, 12:43 PM
priety gupta

Default Re: Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?

To know about summer internship visit this below link:

http://scholarshipengine.info/search/wipro-summer-internship-2011/
http://jobs.trovit.co.in/jobs/2011-passout
7th February 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

ofcourse top compines like wipro, cts,tcs and infosys provide summer internships for all engineering students.it would be much easier to get interships with the help of some references.
7th February 2011, 04:49 PM
mohit brh

some times they offeres internship but it is very difficult to get internship in these company
visit http://www.tcs.com
but you can check out website given below.
www.indianinternship.com
www.10internship.in
but you can also join intership in different companies.
like HCL. or other.
14th February 2011, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

i have done my 10th with 67%,12th with 64.8% and b tech 3rd yr with cgp of 7.24 .what are my chances for an electronics and tele comm student in infosys,wipro..... with this marks?
20th February 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 10th 70%, 12th with 60% & now b.tec 3rd yr with 65%. what are my chance for an electronics & communication student in infosys or wipro........... with this marks?
26th February 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of Msc(cs) 2nd semester in Banaras Hindu University.......
can you suggest me some software companies where i can apply for internship & training ?
Thank you
30th March 2011, 05:13 PM
rajilakshman

Thumbs up Re: Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my 10th 70%, 12th with 60% & now b.tec 3rd yr with 65%. what are my chance for an electronics & communication student in infosys or wipro........... with this marks?
if you do your interview well and gud you can definitely get a job in these companies...60% and above is mandatory for these mncs..
22nd April 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

does wipro,TCS or infosys offer internship in june-july 2011 for b.tech 4th sem student?
20th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i am 2 year engg. student with pergentage abt 68% in all sem. .i want to now is there chance of getting summer internship in wipro,tcs,infoysis in july2011????
reply me at with details on [email protected]...

thanks in advance
10th June 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i have done 10th with 84% and 12th with 87% and now B.tech Bionformatics 3rd year with 83%.What are the chances for me to get job in Infosys or tcs or wipro etc...?
30th June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

im doing mca last sem from ptu distance education i have cleared 5th sem with 68%........can i get training in wipro,infosys or TCS? plz help me
5th July 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hi, am pursuing mca i would like to do a live project in mnc company like tcs,wipro etc....pls tell me what is the procedure to do there.i dnt have any reference in that company.pls help me

thanks, in advance
6th July 2011, 01:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is always better to get an inside feel of the industry that you are going to work while you are studying itself. So internship program is something that all engineering student should undergo. For a student who is interested to join a major software firm after the completion of his or her course, an internship program in companies like TCS, Wipro and Infosys will be a great opportunity. These companies do provide internship programs. There are mainly two ways in getting selected for internship program. One is direct entry. For this your resume needs to be selected from a huge list and you should get through their interview. Second is through referrals. The second option is the easiest and the best way to get through.
10th July 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Does wipro,IBM or TCS offer internship for M.Tech final year students
20th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

does wipro,infosys n tcs offers any interships in july 2011 for M.Tech final year students??
9th September 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Hi everyone...
I am a B. Tech CS student from National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
I want to do my internship in WIPRO, so can anyone help me regarding the same.
4th October 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Hey Hi everyone,i m hvng 57%-10(CBSE),86.5%-11&12,65%-UG(Final Year).....>!Am i eligible for attending the interviews for MNCs companies....!
27th February 2012, 01:41 AM
edward1989

some times they offeres internship but it is very difficult to get internship in these company
visit http://www.tcs.com
but you can check out website given below.
www.indianinternship.com
www.10internship.in
but you can also join intership in different companies.
like HCL. or other.
14th May 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

hii ............smbdy tell me which companies provide internship for M-TECH(cse) for 6 month?
plz mail me at [email protected]
26th May 2012, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

hiii---m persuing my b.tech from ptu an right now i have completed my 2nd year!!!so i would definitely like to know what are the procedures to get into wipro for 6th month internship!!!it would a pleasure if i kindly get my reply as soon as possible in--
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?