4th December 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?

I am aspiring to go into the medical field. I am presently in the 11th standard.
I wanted to know the number of medical seats (MBBS) which are there in AFMC(Armed forces Medical College) and also in CMC(Christian medical college).

also let me know about the best and most reputed medical colleges in India where every good medical aspiring student would like to go to.

Thanking you,
Yash Verenkar

email: [email protected]

28th February 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?

how many seats for ap students in afmc?
27th July 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?

I am a sports physician attached to regular navy. My son is doing Advance level this year . Is it possible to follow MBBS course at AFMC on payment basis
Regards
Dr J
12th December 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am one among the pupil who where trying to get a medical seat
this is my question sir
i belong to nair hindu religion
what mark should i need to get d seat
6th June 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is govt. seat will be available for gen. category with 140 or 65% marks in hp or anywhere in INDIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?