25th May 2010, 07:11 PM
chandrand2005

Obc certificate changes in IIT: I mentioned OBC CL instead of OBC NCL

While applying to iit, i mentioned in data sheet as obc cl insted of obc ncl. Later i submitted a copy of that to the authorities for modification. Can i be considered in selection

Chandrand

Related Questions:
26th May 2010, 12:47 AM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Obc certificate changes in IIT: I mentioned OBC CL instead of OBC NCL

yes, if you have submited the aoplication for correction then you will be selected do not worry
26th May 2010, 08:19 AM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Obc certificate changes in IIT: I mentioned OBC CL instead of OBC NCL

It sometimes happen likes so.
at iit counseling on 24 th june, you can recount the check of the mistake you did.
26th May 2010, 08:29 AM
drdo99
Banned

It sometimes happen likes so.
at iit counseling on 24 th june, you can recount the check of the mistake you did.
28th May 2010, 04:28 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
now you cannot change your category.but you can contact authority if anything can happen.
please contact at www.jee.iitk.ac.in
28th May 2010, 04:32 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
now you cannot change your category.but you can contact authority if anything can happen.
please contact at www.jee.iitk.ac.in
31st May 2010, 09:59 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
do not worry,counseling of the the iit jee is on 24 june so at the time of the counseling please correct the mistakes that you have made and show your original paper at that time,
so there is no any matter for taking too much tension,
best wishes for your counseling.
6th June 2010, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

i have obc certificate issued before 1 january 2010....but iit is asking obc certificate issued after 1 january plzzzz help
21st December 2010, 11:48 PM
jitendradagrt

you may change when you go for exam or contact to iit admission department for any changes.
contact to IIT people by website or contact through phone
17th January 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

which certificate we have to produce-
OBC certificate or the certificate provided at the back of IIT brochure
3rd May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

My son is OBC shaik and issued in AP state .Is it not valid in Central and any other format is required please clarify
cell no 9949778664
26th June 2011, 06:48 PM
resofriend

I had a friend SURYAPRATP PRADIP BABAR with me in Resonance Kota who belongs to obc category and his Father is ACP in PUNE.He got AIR 4967 and OBC rank 666.His father is ACP equivalent officer who provide obc (ncl) certficate .He is getting admission in IIT .There is a rule no class I officer children can take benefit of OBC(NCL).
20th November 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

DO A OBC CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY CIRCLE OFFICER (ANCHAL ADHIKARI) IN BIHAR WHICH IN MY VIEW IS EQUIVALENT TO POST OF TEHSILDAR WILL WORK IN IIT AND OTHER . RAJESH
28th November 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

it is neccesary to submit obc ncl with application form
4th December 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how can i chane my exam centre ? when i filling up my application form online ,i have done some mistake.
24th February 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

is anchala adhikari issued OBC certificate is valid or it need any other officer attestation?
2nd March 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED MY OBC CERTIFICATE FOR 2012.IS THERE ANY MORE DEMAND/CHANGE?
13th October 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

if we are submitting OBC for any govt .job is it neccesarry to sumit domesile certificate seperately to show ur domesile state?
29th March 2014, 03:30 PM
nissi808

Thumbs up Re: Obc certificate changes in IIT: I mentioned OBC CL instead of OBC NCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandrand2005 View Post
While applying to iit, i mentioned in data sheet as obc cl insted of obc ncl. Later i submitted a copy of that to the authorities for modification. Can i be considered in selection

Chandrand
Dont fear be strengthen because first you have to find the difference between cl and ncl ?
27th May 2014, 02:30 PM

Default Re: I am having OBC NCL & If unable to produce validation certificate

[I am having OBC(NCL )in original issued by TALUKA TAHASHILDAR.
For validation of Certificate Iam facing lot of difficulty to get 50 years back old document
If I unable to produce validation certificate in counceling time in which categery I will elgible for
OBC(NCL) OR
GENERAL CATEGERY ?

I attended JEE ADVANCE and expecting the RESULT my humble request
kindly guide me

Shubham
27th May 2014, 02:30 PM

Default Re: I am having OBC NCL & If unable to produce validation certificate

[I am having OBC(NCL )in original issued by TALUKA TAHASHILDAR.
For validation of Certificate Iam facing lot of difficulty to get 50 years back old document
If I unable to produce validation certificate in counceling time in which categery I will elgible for
OBC(NCL) OR
GENERAL CATEGERY ?

I attended JEE ADVANCE and expecting the RESULT my humble request
kindly guide me

Shubham
29th April 2016, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE OBC CERTIFICATE ISSUED ON 3 JAN 2014 FROM STATE HARAYANA CAN I SUBMIT THE SAME CERTIFICATE FOR JEE ADVANCE
16th August 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

I am private company employee with annual salery of over 10 L/ annum and don't have any other source of income, is my son eligible for OBC, NCL certificate for admission into national institutes.
thanks in advance.
Rao
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?